Hurtful

Sulli POV

Everyone was gone except the girls because the boys have work, eomma and appa have to go the company. Luna and amber are cooking, Victoria is doing housework, Krystal and me are doing the laundry. 

I went inside the Exo individual room. I went one by one to get the laundry but suddenly when I got inside this room, I started getting hyper and nervous.

When I pick up one of his clothes, I saw a book. I opened it and said this, I started crying and went downstairs.

Krystal POV

Sulli... What is wrong, I said but she ignored.

I ran to Victoria unni and the other girls.

Krystal: Something is wrong with Sulli... Unni

Victoria: I will try to talk to her.

A,K,L: Yea, we agreed

Victoria POV

I was walking closely to Sulli door but all suddenly I heard her crying.

Victoria: Sulli~ Yah... What is wrong

Sulli: Unni... I want to be alone for a while

Victoria left her and told the girls to leave her alone for a while.

Later, the boys started coming home and asking where is Sulli.

Victoria: Shush, we need family meeting

Suho and Minho: Okay but why

Victoria: Something is wrong with Sulli

Minho started called everyone to meet at the living room.

Author POV

Minho: The reason we are meeting because something is wrong with Sulli

Victoria: I heard her cried

Luhan: What is wrong with her guys...

Girls: we don't know

Krystal: But after she went inside one the boy's room, she just ran downstairs.

Minho: Umm... I will ask her later, so don't worry.

Everyone was leaving to their rooms and some are eating.

KRIS POV

I was worrying for Sulli but something seems strange. When I was walking to my room, the book was on my bed.

No way.... She can't possibly read that.

Damn!! Kris... What have you done?

If anyone knows I'm dead. I need to talk to Sulli about this and I hope she is ok. I walk to Sulli room and knock... but no answer. Sulli are you there I said with a nervous tone. No answer... No tone... She probably sleeps. I will just text her that we need to talk.

Sulli POV 

I was listening to music to calm me down because I just started crying if I don't. I heard a " ding" I looked and it was from Kris. He wanted to talk to me, it must be about that. He should tell everyone what he bears in the past alone. I know that feeling of how you are being left alone and since you are just too young to bear sadness. Ok, I texted back to him.

I open the door and Minho oppa asked me if I am okay and what happen. I answer him back that I am okay and nothing happens at all. Everyone was asking me if I was okay and I saw Kris outside near the pool. I walked outside and tapped his shoulder.

" Ummm... What do you need to talk to me about? " I said

" Did you read that letter? " He said with a serious tone

" Yea.... do anyone knows about it " I look down 

" Yea... few of my friends and family. " He said with a sad voice

" But..... How could take that pain by yourself " I said with tearing coming down

" Ya!!!.... why are you crying, " He said with a worried voice

" Because I know that pain hurts and how you are alone. " I cried

" Ok...OK just calm down " He said with a what to do face.

Kris POV

I don't why she cried but I don't know what to do next so I just hug her, I want her to feel happy and I don't like it when she is crying especially about me. I patted  her head and told her,

" Please keep it secret from everyone, " I said 

" B...But... you can be....very hurtful...and need someone to talk with, " She said with tears on her face

" I can't and I want to forget but I can't, " I said with a pale voice

" I will always be there for you and will always wait for you to talk about it, " She said with a smile

She walked away and I said, " I'm sorry ". I don't want to hurt the other girl. Mom, I promised I won't hurt any girls and I still remember that day.

When I got inside, everyone was asking Sulli if she is ok and I can see that she is forcing a smile... Ugh I'm a jerk and I made her feel mad.