First Day

Sulli POV

When I woke up, I feel like I slept on someone shoulder and it was no one except that cold guy.

I remember this road and we are almost there by 20 mins. Later on, the boys started waking up and Kris still sleeping.

Finally, we got there and people were waiting for us. It was 11:38, I saw fx and super junior. As we got off the van, Super junior oppas call me.

" Our Giant baby !!! " They yell and come hug me. All of them hug me, so I couldn't get out. I saw one person left and it was Heechul Oppa, I ran to him and hug him.

Me: Oppa... I really miss you so much and I love you so much.

Heechul Oppa : sulli~yah... Oppa miss you and Super junior oppas miss you too.

I ran to fx and they all crying except Amber.

Victoria unni : Ayo~ I really miss you, You have grown up to be beautiful.

Sulli : Unni.... I miss you when I was there. I miss all of you. ~ naneun dangsin-eul salanghabnida ~

We went inside the house and Fx, EXO, Super Junior except heechul oppa was surprised.

Minho was about to talk but Shinee came inside.

Onew : Wow... Sulli~yah... where have you been...huh...Oppa misses you so much.

Sulli : Oppa.... I am not a kid anymore....so don't worry kay.

They all came and hug me one by one.

Minho : ok.... Shinee stays on the fourth floor, Super junior stay on the third floor, EXO stays at second floor, Fx stays on the first floor, and my family will stay at the ground floor.

Luna : Sulli~yah... are you going to stay at ground floor.

Sulli : Ummm... yea... I want to stay here it better.

Minho : Sulli is scared of height and always a crybaby

Sulli : Yah!!! Oppa... why you tell them...°~°

Minho : It is important to let them know ok giant baby.

While people went to find their own hallway and rooms. I went to my favorite room and unpacked my luggage. I went to each floor and asked if they are feeling comfortable and they said yea... I love this place.

Announcement: We have a gathering meeting sp please meet us at living room

My house has an announcement it also put loud music on if people can't wake up.

Minho : Ok... So everyone is here... I want to say gather in a group with girls and boys, you guys have job to do.

Group 1, Groceries  - Kris, Tao, Sulli, amber, Sehun, Leeteuk, Donghae, Taemin

Group 2, Materials- Luna, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sungmin, Yesung, Onew

Group 3, The wanted list - Kai, Krystal, D.O, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Siwon, Key, Jonghyun, Victoria, Suho

Minho : And I will stay home to get things ready and wait for appa and eomma. The rest of EXO stay with me

Everyone went outside and into their own group van.