Punishment

Author POV 

Today is the day, that Minho told Squad to wake up at 7:00 but Sulli woke up at 6:15. She started getting thirsty and want to drink milk. She went to the kitchen and get a glass to pour a cold milk.

??? : Are you hungry??

Sulli got startled, the milk was everywhere on that guy shirt and his face.

Sulli: ahh.... U.u.ummm Oppa I'm sorry I didn't mean to because I was scared.

Sulli was getting napkin and cleaning. Kris who was shocked at Sulli reaction after talking to her.

Kris: Sulli~yah... Next time be careful and I'm going to take shower bye.

Sulli just wave. Finally, everyone wakes up, they took shower and everything. They went to the eating room and found food on the table but no body know who cooked it.

Minho: who cooked today?

Sulli: Oppa ... It was me

Everyone was clapping and saying a good compliment. Sulli just smiled with a big smile.

Minho: So today is your guy's punishment and exercise are waiting for you guys.

Everyone just whined and lead Minho laughing.

Sulli POV

I started feeling sick and feel unwell. I probably didn't eat enough, so I shove food inside my mouth while everyone just stares at me.

Eunhyuk: Are you okay Sulli?

I was about to talk when suddenly I starting choking .... *cough* *cough*

Tao: Sulli are you OK.

Kris gave a glass of water and I just nodded to say thanks. After a while I was okay.

Sulli: haha haha!! Guys I'm fine, it just I put too much

Heechul: sulli~yah, no one is going to steal your food.

I just nodded and smile. Finally, it was time to go to this place, Minho Oppa wants us to go. 

Onew: You guys are in trouble and Sulli are you OK because of yesterday

Sulli: Oppa... I'm fine and I'm strong enough * laughing *

Taemin: Sulli next time be careful Kay giant baby?

Sulli: Yes Sir! * They started laughing * 

>>>>>>>> Fast Forward <<<<<<<<

Author POV

Sulli was climbing to get the cat up the tree. When she got there, the cat jumps down to Kris who just watching Sulli doing.

Kris: Ya!!! Why are you up there..... You might fall!!!

Sulli: Oppa, I...I...I'm scared

Kris: Don't worry I'm here so get down carefully. 

Sulli was going down carefully when suddenly she falls, Kris who was there grab her. They fall on the ground but Sulli was top of Kris while they kiss again!!!

Sulli eyes were big and jerk away. Kris who has been dumbfounded again . while they look at each other in surprise face, they didn't even know who is watching them.

" OHHH..... Get some sulli, " Luna said with a laugh

Kris and Sulli turn and saw the whole squad was there, clapping and laughing. Sulli was embarrassed while Kris was blushing.

While they would be headed to the place, they would be talking about the kiss.

Minho: okay... Guys and girls let stop talking about the romantic kiss.

Everyone started laughing while those two were shy

Minho: Let get started. The girls do the exercise list I gave and boys do the exercise I gave you guys too.

While everyone was in their spot and started. Sulli just felt dizzy and have burry things.

Kris POV

While I was looking at Sulli, who about to faint. I quickly ran to and grab her on time. 

Author POV 

Kris : Guys, I'm going to take her to the bench.

Everyone was just worried about Sulli. While the Exo members noticed something that surprised them because Kris has never cared for someone unless they are important to him.

After 2 hours of doing painful exercise and Sulli woke up after a long nap.

Sulli: what happens to me?

Kris: you fainted.... * giving Sulli
Water bottle to drink *

Sulli: Thanks for everything * with a smile *

Kris: You should watch your health!!!

Sulli got scared and tears starting to flow down. Kris wipes her tears with his thumb and just sigh.

Kris: Look Sulli it just I'm sorry * with a worried face *

Sulli: Oppa.... I....I'm sorry for making you worry and others.

Kris just show a smile and Sulli started laughing

Kris: Why u are laughing....

Sulli: Oppa... Ummm... Practice on smiling more because your smile is handsome

Kris who was frozen from her word and blush. They didn't even notice that the Squad was looking at them and starting laughing.

Tao and Sehun: Sulli and Hyung... Kissing on a tree ... K I S S I NG ... First, come---

Kris: Ya!!! Stop * blushing *

Everyone started laughing and Sulli who was shy and blushing. The Exo members are happy for Kris because before he never smiles, blush, laugh, or talk much because of his pain.

Suho thoughts

Sulli thanks.... You will make him forget the painful past. He loves you the bottom of your heart.