couple??!!

Sulli POV

So I was walking downstairs when I see Kris in the kitchen. I secretly went behind him and he turns around, so I peck him a kiss.

Kris: Why you kiss me?

I pout and just walk away. I suddenly feel someone is hugging me and I notice that it was Kris who is back hugging me. I heard everyone coming down so we acted like we were talking.

Kai: What are you guys doing together....

Sulli: umm we were just talking about stuff...

Tao: like dating stuff* everyone started laughing *

Author POV

Suho: guys I have news for you guys.

Vic: me too

Suho and Vic: We are ..... Dating !!!

Everyone was clapping hand and congrats them.

Krystal : I'm dating tooooo~

Kai : With me

Luna : Me three~~~

Chen : with this handsome boy here

Everyone started laughing. But sulli was surprised and didn't know what to do about her secret too.

Tao : what about you Sulli?

Sulli: I have no bf

Sehun : liar ... U are dating someone here and that guy is galaxy guy.

Everyone was looking at Kris and he was giving O_O what look.

Sulli : how did you guys know?

Minho : It was all over the internet and even on YouTube and it wrote the most romantic confession

Kris : It was more than romantic

Chanyeol: It was kinda of funny tho because the way you confess. * everyone started laughing * 

Sulli : It was romantic and sweet

Kris was blushing and Sulli was shy. The girls were like Ohhhhh~~ Get some Sulli ~

Everyone was having a couple, while the others are still looking for it and Amber is with minho because they are so sweet together.

Every guy was back hugging the girls except Minho because Amber doesn't like it so Minho peck a kiss and

Tao : was Ohhhh~~ lala~~ * in a girl's voice

Everyone started laughing but sehun and tao was laughing crazy.