Kidnap

SULLI POV
While I was walking down near the beach, someone punches me in the stomach. I started to see thing blurry and just fainted

MINHO POV

I look every where for Sulli but couldn't find her, I asked her group member but they haven't seen her when they woke up.

I woke up Appa and eomma if they saw or talk to Sulli but they said no. I started getting worried for her and call for a family meeting.

Author POV
Suho : Hyung, what is wrong
Minho : Sulli is missing

Victoria and Amber were running to Minho and said there was a rumor that this man kidnaps teenager and rape them.

Everyone started getting worried and Mr.Choi called the police. Mrs. Choi started crying and luna comfort her. Heechul started getting mad and clenched his hand, Donghae calms him down.

Tao : Hyung, What should we do

Minho : We got no choice but search for her, Spilt and look for her. Appa stays with eomma.

Kris, Luhan, Kai, and Tao look for her together

Fx and Chen, Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun looking for her together

While half of super junior split in half and look for her.

Kris POV

I heard a girl scream and told the boys, we follow the echo from an abandoned factory. We saw Sulli who was crying and her half stomach show.

I clenched my hand, I was mad inside and ran to the guy. I punched him so hard, Luhan stop me. Tao went to Sulli and gave his jacket to him.

Sulli was crying and she was injured especially her lip bleed. She couldn't walk and just fainted, I called her but she didn't open her eyes. I piggyback her and Luhan to call Minho hyung that we find her.

Luhan: Hyung, we find Sulli and call the other groups that we found her, let meet up in the house...BYE

We finally got home, Eomma saw Sulli and scream Sulli, we would worry but Sulli hasn't woke up.

Auntie fixes Sulli injured and She woke up. She started screaming because she thought she was going get rape. I can see her tears falling down, Heechul went to her and hugged her very tight and told her it going to be fine Sulli~yah.

Everyone was relieved that she was okay, and she went to me said Oppa...umm... Thanks for helping. She smiled but she couldn't forget what happened. I just nodded and smiled to comfort her.

AUTHOR POV

Sulli was still shocked at what happened. Victoria unni gave me a hug and told me omo...Sulli~yah... Everyone was worry about especially your family.

It was 8, Mrs. Choi, Luna and Victoria are making dinner while Sulli, Amber, and Krystal playing games. The guys wanted to join too and Sulli let them.

Sulli started to feel weird and dizzy and asked Amber for a second.

Sulli: Unni, I feel sick and dizzy

Amber: What, should I tell everyone.

Sulli: No but only Victoria, I don't want to make people worried about me again and....

Sulli about to finish her sentence but fainted. Amber was in confused and went to get Victoria unni.

Amber: Vic unni, Sulli~yah called, and it is important.

Amber grab Vic hand and went to Sulli room. Victoria was shocked and about to call everyone but Amber cover her mouth and said Sulli don't want them ti know.

It was dinner time and Auntie asked where is Sulli, Victoria and Amber were shaking and sweating.

Amber: Auntie...Umm. Sulli~yah is tired and went to sleep.

Victoria: Yea...umm. She told me to tell you guys not to worry about anything.

The boys were thinking that they act weird and suspension. Heechul went to Sulli room, who was laying. He touches Sulli forehead and it seems she is okay...I think...

Kris went inside and know she fainted because when Amber and Victoria talked, he was near the door and heard them talking.

He holds Sulli hand and said Get well son sulli~yah.