First Kiss with HIM!!

Sulli POV

Finally, we were at a market and Minho oppa gave us a list. So each of us split into 2 groups. Sulli, Kris, Tao, Taemin is one group and Amber, Sehun, Donghae, and Leeteuk are one group. While we were looking for the other half of groceries list.

Tao was talking to me about the stories of ghost, which gave me goosebumps. Kris and Taemin were talking to each.

Then suddenly someone pushes me and I fell, I tried to get up but couldn't because I got a cut on my left knee and on my waist. I was about to cry but too embarrassed to cry so Kris gave me his jacket and carry me like bridal way.

Kris : Guys, I will take Sulli to the van and treat her while you guys finish the grocery list.

Tao : Hyung.... Treat her good and not too hurtful

Taemin : Kris...Don't make her cry and Sulli~yah good luck.

Sulli: Oppas... I am going to be fine and I won't die easily.
Author POV

Sulli joke around and the guys laugh except Kris. While Kris was holding Sulli to the van, Sulli both arm was around Kris's neck.

Kris and Sulli were inside the van, he carefully fixes the wounds with the medicine and finally, the other group came back with Tao and Taemin.

While they were going hone, it started raining really hard, there were big thunder sound and Sulli scream. The boys were all looking at her asking what wrong and she said the thunder scared me. They all smiling and Kris hand pat Sulli back to comfort her

They got home and the other were all waiting, looking outside because they were waiting that Sulli will get scared.

While Sulli ran upstair, Kris was behind her. She slipped around and fell on Kris. Everyone was surprised that they kiss, they like that for 10 seconds.

Kris POV
Sulli hit my shoulder really hard and I fell down even more. Tao helps me up, my first kiss went to her. I kinda like it when she kisses me, and her reaction is kinda cute. I noticed she was crying and that must be her first kiss too.

Sulli ran inside the house and inside the room. Everyone asks me if I am okay and they were all surprised still.

Minho hyung came up to me and I thought he going to punch me but instead, he gave me a smile and told me to change before I will get sick.

Sulli POV

I was crying because my wound hurt when I accidentally hit the wood upstair. But that kiss was my first kiss and it went to that cold guy. I am so embarrassed about what happens especially everyone was looking when we came back.

I took a shower and change into new clothes. Someone knocks on my door.

Sulli : Who is it

V&k&l: it's us, Victoria, Krystal, and Luna

I open the door and they ask me if I was ok, yeah I am fine I told them.

Krystal: Unni, how is your first kiss went.

Sulli : That surprised me so bad

Luna : why were you crying

Sulli: Because I accident hurt my wounds to a stair.

Victoria: But Kris thinks that you are crying because he and you accident kiss.

Sulli : He misunderstood and is he okay when I push him

Krystal : yea but he look sad.

They were talking until they would be tired, they want to sleepover. I said sure, no problem. I was still thinking about him.