Plan

Kris POV 

After Sulli was kidnaped, I couldn't sleep, eat and I was going look for her. But something is strange when the kidnapper talk, it sounds familiar to me.

>>>>>>> Fast Forward <<<<<<<< 

" If you want your girl back... Go to the amusement park and bring no one with you " called ended

Kris: What !!!! Guys what am I supposed to do

Suho: Well, just do something or call police

Kris: no... That will make Sulli in trouble.

Sehun: Well Hyung, be careful

Kris: I will but where are the other members.

Chanyeol: Ohh... Umm, they are tracking down Sulli in GPS.

Kris: Oh OK that good.... I'm going now guys

I push the speed so that I could get there before it too late that Sulli won't be there.

They told me to go to the haunted house which I'm scared but I have to save Sulli.

Author POV

While Kris keeps walking and screaming for a second, he could hear Sulli scream so he ran there and saw Sulli.

Her face is panic because she is scared. Kris clenched his hand and ran to the kidnapper. He was about to punch one of them until

??? : Hyung.... Stop!

Kris: eh? That sound like Tao

Each kidnapper takes out their mask and reveals themselves. Kris got so mad he punches the wall.

Kris: Why did you guys kidnap Sulli... You know she is scared.

??? : Because we told them to.

They all turn around and saw Sulli parents also Kris parents.

Kris: mommy and auntie why you guys did this...

Mr.Wu: because we want to see if you really love and care about your Sulli.

Mr.Choi: Yes... Plus I want you to be my son in law and take good care of mine daughter.

Mrs.Choi: Thanks.... Kris... For this, you will make a great husband and son in law.

Kris ran to Sulli and untie her. Sulli was still in shock of what happened. But she smiles and said,

Sulli: you came to save me?

Kris: Yeah... I can't live without you...right?

Mrs.Choi: From now on, call us eomma and appa.

Kris: Yes.....Eomma and Appa.

Kris peck Sulli forehead and hugged her.

While they were inside the van, they would be talking about Sulli and Kris marriage or how their child going to be like.