Like a Pair of Rabbits

Meerab moved her stuff into Murtasim’s room and had pretty much taken over. Her clothes lay piled in a messy heap in his cupboard. She had simply just thrown it all in there, not bothering to use hangers. She took over most of the space on his vanity and in his bathroom too, filling it up with her lotions, skin care products, hair products and perfume. Her haphazard things clashed with his neatly arranged ones, causing Murtasim to grumble under his breath.

But the move meant both Murtasim and Meerab now had unrestricted access to each other. They were unstoppable and insatiable. They avoided each other at work as much as possible so as to not draw attention to themselves, but the second they were back at the flat, they would start fucking like a pair of rabbits. They would spend the nights exploring each other’s bodies with madness and most of the time they would have rough, intense and passionate sex. They fucked whenever the urge hit them. In the lounge, in the kitchen, in the shower or in Murtasim’s bed.

But it wasn’t just sex they had a hunger for. After rutting like animals in heat, they’d then oscillate to the other extreme and become soft with one another. They’d give each other aftercare tenderly and would sleep holding onto each other (but on occasion they’d often kick each other and yank the blankets throughout the night too).

Though they would never admit it, they had slipped into comfort and enjoyment conversing with one another and they sought out each other’s company. They were spending less time with anyone else and more with each other, even if it meant doing mundane things. It was like they were both re-discovering the other person without their childhood grudge in the way, and it was fascinating for them. Meerab was full of crazy and entertaining antics, while Murtasim was full of a teasing humour. Their days were passing by in pure bliss.

On one particular evening, Murtasim had stayed back late in the office to discuss business matters with Naurez, who for once seemed like he’d gotten a fairly decent grip on his drinking problem. By the time the meeting was done and Murtasim reached home, he was feeling tired and frazzled.

The tension dissipated the moment he stepped into the lounge though. Meerab was back to her crazy antics again. He found her dancing on the couch to loud music blaring at full volume from the speakers of the T.V.. The cushions were strewn all over the floor. And the song?

Khushboo hawaon main ghul gayi.
Dharkan ko aashiqi mil gayi.
Tabiyat machal machal machal gayi.
Oo La La Re, Oo La La Re

Fucking Oo La La Re from Tarzan the Wonder Car! No song got on Murtasim’s nerves more than this one. He shook his head and grabbed the remote. The music was switched off instantly by him. Meerab looked around at what caused the music to stop.

“What is it with you and weird 2000’s Bollywood songs Meerab?” asked Murtasim. A small smile was playing on his face though. She was silly but she was cute.

Meerab’s mouth fell open in shock. “That’s an ELITE song!” Meerab said as she stepped off the couch. “You have no taste!”

Murtasim only raised his eyebrows at her in amusement. “Uh huh. Very elite,” he said sarcastically.

It was then that Murtasim raked his eyes down Meerab’s body and it truly hit him what she was wearing. An imcredibly short, form-fitting black dress made of flimsy material that strained against her nipples and ass. He could see she wasn’t wearing anything else underneath. Probably to avoid panty lines. It was the epitome of easy access; all he had to do was shove the dress up and slide himself inside of her warm core. His gaze instantly turned dark and openly obscene.

“Such salacious attire,” he murmured appreciatively. “You wore this on purpose?”

Meerab smiled seductively and nodded. “Definitely on purpose. Why else would I wear something like this?”