Clingy

"SABAAAAAAAA!!!!!" squealed Meerab in the parking lot of the office building the next morning.

Saba looked up and saw that Meerab was sprinting at full speed towards her. Before Saba could react, Meerab had engulfed Saba in a bone crushing hug.

"Are you trying to kill me Meerab? What on earth happened?" spluttered out Saba, as she struggled to breathe in Meerab's incredibly tight hold.

Meerab let go of Saba, placed her hands on her shoulders instead and shook her out of pure excitement.

"He proposed to me! Murtasim proposed to me last night! He said he LOVES ME!!!" Meerab yelled in her face, completely overjoyed. "You were right this whole damn time Saba! We are in LOVE!!!! Look at my ring."

Meerab flashed her ring in front of Saba's face.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH! Oh my God I'm so happy for you Meerab," squealed Saba, just as excited as her. This time Saba engulfed Meerab in a hug and they both squealed incomprehensibly with joy.

Just at that moment, Murtasim turned off his car engine and stepped out of his car, which was parked next to Meerab's. He walked past the two girls on his way inside the building. The noises they were making were competing with seals and Murtasim looked a little taken aback by the both of them. He nodded politely at Saba, flashed Meerab a warm smile, then continued on his way into the building.

"You can just tell by the way two people smile at each other and sigh contently, that they've had satisfying and amazing sex the night before," said Saba eyeing Meerab's lingering smile.

Meerab's smile dropped instantly and she turned a fantastic shade of bright red at her words.

"What the hell is wrong with you Saba??!!"

Saba only gave a tinkering laugh. "I'm right though, aren't I? You guys had smashing post proposal sex last night, didn't you?"

"Look Saba, you know you're always right, but you don't have to attack me like that!" said Meerab, trying not to sound embarrassed that her sex life was being analysed with such scrutiny.

"Oh hoo, itna sharmana?" teased Saba. "What sort of hard-core kinks were you two into last night that has you blushing like that? Or were you engaged in slow and gentle love making instead?" She wiggled her eyebrows at Meerab.

Saba had hit the nail on the head. Instead of their usual rough or crazy sex, Meerab and Murtasim spent last night properly making love in a tortuous and slow exploration of their bodies, filled with plenty of gentle caresses and slow, languid kisses.

How the heck does Saba always know?

Meerab huffed and started walking towards the building. "Saba you'll turn my face into a tomato if you keep talking like that!" Meerab called out behind her.

"Hang on Meerab, wait up! You didn't tell me how and where he proposed!" said Saba, running to catch up with her so she could get all the juicy details on her favourite real-life ship.

Meerab instantly started rattling off the details of the beach proposal as they walked into the lobby and took the elevator up to their floor. Meerab had taken pictures of herself in the dress Murtasim had picked out for her. She started flicking through them on her phone and showing them to Saba.

They were both huddled outside the door of the legal department as Saba flicked through all of Meerab's photos again and again, when Rohail and Farrukh came up to them.

Farrukh was busy munching loudly on a croissant. He gave his usual monotonous greeting of 'Hey' to everyone, then wordlessly handed Saba her croissant, which he was holding in his other hand.