Announcement

Hello sugars ,

Before starting the story I want to clear some points .

• All the places , names , characters , addresses are fictional . They have nothing to do with real life .

• All the readers are fully allowed to give the feedback, you all can share your thoughts in comment section if you don't like something in my book BUT no offensive language towards me or my characters will be tolerated .

• The characters in my story have their own imperfections because they all are not perfect and I think that is what makes us humans , our imperfections. Maybe in some points you all will get irritated but that is how I have imagined them to be so if you don't like the book or story line or character than you are free to leave . Just Don't say bad about my book or characters because only a writer knows how much hard work and confidence it requires to write your imagination in words .

• As this story is indian so I will be adding hindi conversations and slangs but I will provide the translations as well .

• There will be some explicit language and sexual content which may trigger some people so if anybody is uncomfortable with that , you may leave that part and start reading from the next as there would be not much change .

• And last but not the least DO NOT COPY MY WORK , its a humble request to not copy my work .

~~~~

This is my Instagram account. Follow me there for the spoilers sugars.

Let's meet soon,
Till than be happy and stay healthy
Love
~Avni~