(Chapter 4)

Last night you got a call from your mom and a message from your friend Rina She's gonna confess her love to the new guy as she felt her heart racing and the Heat on her face of too much blush can make her feel faint, you were the place on the park reading your book at the school while taking your time alone something tap your shoulder.

You felt bothered at first and looked at the person behind you he was looking at you and clearing his throat for a bit before saying his words.

???: "May I sit here with you if... you don't mind?"

You just nodded and read your book quietly you know he's your new classmate the new guy many girls like him but you never cared at all he was only sitting beside you as you read your book alone and this is why he found you something he, we'll never understand why he likes you even you never look at him in the first place.

???: "You know... You're always on top of your classes, and I can see that you did something hard working. I respect people like that."

He chuckles a little, and his eyes gazing at your behaviour, he sighs and clears his throat.

Y/N: "..."

You never say anything and turn the other page again as you keep on reading your book he sighs and feels sad you never gave him the attention he wants but his eyes are gentle while watching you read, The more you never bother him he never realizes he says "Mine" in a soft mumble of the voice.

Until you feel like you're gonna sneeze in anytime soon. So you cover your nose and sigh.

???: "Oh no... Did you catch a cold?"

He said feeling a little panic but gently breathing to calm down.

Y/N: "I'm fine. You don't need to feel bad."

He sighed in relief and let you borrow the handkerchief.

???: "Here... Take it."

You glanced at his handkerchief and shook your head.

???: "Come on, just please? Even if this is the only one I can do to help you." (For now)

He said, and the last is on his thoughts.

You sigh and just gently accept and take it because he will not try to stop unless you give your all attention to him and only his.

???: "There we go it's not that bad, yes?"

You gently take your time and nod, and he finds you cute, funny, calming, and more in his eyes. You're unique and perfect just for him.

???: "See? It's not so bad..."
Y/N: "Thanks ill give this back to you."

He shook his head and let it be with you.

???: "Keep it even I'm just new in this school I feel like... I need a true friend who can help me someday... do you think you can help me and be more than just a friend?"

He was waiting for patience on himself as you were busy with yourself to clear your thoughts and then sigh.

Y/N: "More than a friend, is that something I have to think about?"

???: "You don't have to if you don't want to, but... I'll be waiting. Hopefully, you'll take it wisely."

Y/N: "Wisely you say?... Well, not really. I just need time to think it takes time, so don't make me feel bad."

He knows you're gonna say that he nodded in agreement.

Kazuha: "You're right... By the way, we talked that long. My name is Kazuha I new classmate of yours. My last name is Kaedehara."

Y/N: "I'm Y/N. Sorry for not knowing you in the first place because I was just only doing what I'm doing, that's all."

He can't help but smile warmly at how he wants to take care of you like a child or a baby he knows you need this in the future, but his waiting for the right time.

Kazuha: "I see... Well, you know you have the right thing to do anyway since you are doing your own important time. I respect that."

Y/N: "Thanks, it helps a lot."

While you were talking to the new guy, whose name is Kaedehara Kazuha your friend Rina was so excited to confess her love to him but when she spotted you talking to the guy she wanted to confess she felt something her heart in something she never can't tell.

(Is this a joke? Why is Y/N now talking to him? What an annoying... She takes the guy I want to confess...) She said on her, though, is this jealousy or something she hated the most?

Rina left you two alone while you were just talking. Kazuha noticed steps and then glanced at the place where he noticed someone was there before it left.

He turns his eyes back to you and smiles warmly at you as you're talking about stuff that you have lived for a lifetime he just listens like you're his muse.

Y/N: "That's how I did, and so I live alone with my new job and school."

Kazuha: "Hmm... So you're saying you used to live alone and sometimes your mom called you to check yes?... I know glad you do."

He can't help but want to stay on your side so you don't have to be alone anymore.

Y/N: "Anyway, it's nice to talk to you. At least I can be just now. Take my leave. I don't want to be late, so yeah..."

Before you could leave, he called you.

Kazuha: "Wait!... uh well, can we take some time?... I mean, just so we can talk and chat like this if you don't mind?"

You know you have to leave, but he wanted to ask you out if you don't mind, but then again, you sigh and say.

Y/N: "If I wasn't busy, I'll let you know if it is needed, then I'll come."

Kazuha can't help but smile brightly with his soft and gentle smile he feels like a blossom that shows his face of excitement that you didn't mind this at all.

Kazuha: "I'll look forward to that thank you."

He said and then waved at you. You just nod and leave later you're gone his smile fades away and glances at the tree someone is watching from behind the tall tree.

Kazuha: "... You can come out now. I can even notice you hiding behind the tree."

The person who's behind the tree is your friend Rina she was on the tree and then walked out to reveal herself right in front of him.

Kazuha: "You've been doing some eavesdropping? Do you think I will not have noticed you that early?"

He said and then turned to someone who's been eavesdropping this whole time.

__________________________________________

Right to this instance, well, be knowing the next chapter. Good luck.

Words count:1150
♡♧