*Your ending B...*

Ending B

...
......
...............

((Separation of full of thousands words of goodbyes.))

))

............................
....................
.............
.......
...
..
.

((You choose this...))

Y/n: "... I had just now found out what you did... To her, anyone, even my friends you made this did you?"

You said as you looked at him but feeling desperate and annoyed at the same time as your memories had turned back all that was left for you were all now lies and shameful things that had happened between you, as he lied to you for a very long time and it's making you hurt as well just like the rest of the others they don't deserve this expression at all of the time.

Kazuha could not deny that he had not been truthful with you, and this had led to the pain and anger you were feeling right now. He had caused you and your friends so much hurt, and he knew he had hurt you the most by lying to you for such a long time. He didn't know how he could ever make things right with you, but he still wanted to try.

He still cared deeply for you and wanted to tell you his truth and feelings, but he felt ashamed of himself for what he had done and how he had misled you all this time.

Y/n: "... Don't tryna hide it, I had enough of it tell me what had they don't deserve this?!"

You said as you shouted at him feeling tired and your eyes as you breathed hard to take all that matters with all the people why you for a reason to choose from.

Kazuha swallowed his words, as he realized that You were right, he needed to tell you the truth and not hide anymore. He felt deeply ashamed of himself and he felt guilty over what he had done. He wanted to tell you everything that had happened, even if it meant facing some hard truths about himself.

He looked at you with pure sadness in his eyes as you shouted at him, and he wanted to give you any reason you wanted to forgive him, even if it meant admitting his imperfections and mistakes to you.

Kazuha took a deep breath in, calming himself as he mustered up all the courage he could to face his mistakes and truth. He didn't want to keep hiding behind words, anymore, he wanted to face his sins and confess what he had done to her.