((Chapter 11))

Good morning, Afternoon or maybe good evening I'm taking time for a moment this is a new level by the way so don't worry this is alright, I'll give a hint but not too much because I have mercy so you will understand this why this is this happening but just to let you know is that to take your time and enjoy.

____________________________________________

As the Exam was finally done you and your friends were sharing and having fun with the food you all ate even sharing talkative vibes you just got to the point where not even once did you manage yourself some treatment as well ever think it would come to this part as the things had been settled on the place from measurement as well then gathering the time being of the place that had on the time.

Y/n: "So Jean, have you already picked something to wear for your Kimono dress? I can't wait for you both to wear them one day."

Jean laughed with you and smiled softly.

Jean: "Oh, I'm still thinking about what should I choose. Of course, that dress is the main thing to think about, but I'm looking at hair pieces, makeup, and accessories as well. I need to be ready completely. I need to be beautiful..."

María looked at her and laughed softly because she knew that she loved this dress and she was excited about that day when she was going to wear it too. They both loved those dresses so much, and they were sure that everything would be perfect.

Y/n: "Can't wait for that to come as well. Also, everyone will be there at the summer festival event at night. I was thinking of catching small. Fish's as well. I had to admit I missed that part most of the time."

Maria: "Oh yeah, that's right. When we finally have this festival, we will have to go and catch those little fish! I'm sure we will have a lot of fun and it's going to be another great moment. I can't wait for the festival either. Even though I haven't been to a festival in a while, I think it's gonna be great fun!"

All of them were smiling and excited about the festival that they were going to attend pretty soon. They couldn't wait to go and have fun and to catch small fish together.

You smiled and then cheered for the drinks, then drank them and enjoyed the time things had some fun when it happened as it was already for them to begin with.

Y/n: "That's alright, Well meet up soon enough first we need to rest and prepare ourselves oh by the way let's meet up at my apartment to get there and do some work it would be easy that help and fix our hair."

They both smiled at Y/n when you suggested meeting at her apartment to get there and work together on their hair and other beauty things. They loved the idea of such a plan because they were best friends who could help each other or even improve each other if they needed it. They were so happy with the suggestion.

Jean: "Alright. That sounds good. We will meet there in a few hours, then we will prepare ourselves together and get ready for the festival. It will be really fun."

Y/n: "Bring your Kimono dresses as well then we'll be having a hairstyle Jean do the light make-up, Maria you do the dress of fixing the Kimono one and I'll do anything to help out I'll see you at my apartment soon after in 3 days that is."