( Chapter 2 )

After things, what happened yesterday? You wake up and then prepare yourself for school since your friends called you in 20+. You noticed more messages came on your phone.

===================================
<<Messages>>

Friend 1 🫠: "Girl! You can't believe this! We have a new guy we met today his so cute!~"

Friend 2 😝: "Yeah! Come here and let's meet him together!"

Friend 2 😍: "Let's go ask him out with us. I promise this we'll be fun!"

===================================

You find your friends gonna flirt again with handsome guys or guys. If they fund someone, they will gladly do something for fun, but you are different from your friends, so you just sigh and text them back.

Once you are done you prepare to pack things and then take your bag and then wear your shoes you then look at your time and then leave your home you lock them before you leave and then take the bus.

((Later))

You're at your school and head to your classroom as you are there you sit down and your friends are now talking to the new guy.

You wait for the first sinister subject as you sit on your chair desk you look at your phone but never judge the guy with all the people looking at him he notices you are not paying attention to him like the rest of the girls which is like he never seen a girl like you never judge a book by its cover or close deep inside he can't help but make his lips smile a little and then back to the girls that sounded him.

The first subject teacher came and then told them to sit down and back to their chair on their desk.

Teacher: "Sittle down now no more chatting let's begin our task."

She said and then began the lesson. Your first subject was English, and then you took your time to listen and take notes, writing your notes on the board as you took some time.

Your classmates some listen, and some are only talking but in gossip, and some are just playing at the pack set. Somehow, you just listened and then took your moment.

You have 2 hours of taking your classes and listening to the teacher prepare for you all as you set and, then take note you never know someone is watching you in silence.

His eyes only look at you with your head to your hand with a pen as you write your note you feel someone is now watching you but ignore it as a sign of not bothering things like a ghost.

(She never looked at me like the rest... How cute I want to make fun of her. Hopefully, she will notice me...) He thinks of himself and his eyes gazing at you he never realised what he said and his heart is racing to see you make him smile for some reason he doesn't understand why you two are just strangers and nothing else.

(... Wait, what am I thinking?... Never mind, let's just focus on the classroom and then take some time.) He said in his thoughts that you are busy, so he did his thing as well, but... He can't help but watch you as you are his every day and everything for you to make him forever. He sighed lovingly in silence, then wrote the notes, copy on the board, and hummed in a romantic song.

(( Later after class))

Your 2 hours have been finally done, which means you can have the launch on your break it was great. You can now walk to your break and then have lunch in the cafeteria.

You walked into the cafeteria and you headed to your place to order some meals. Your 3 friends came at you and said good morning to you.

Friend 1: "Hey! Y/N we missed you and by the way let's eat together it's been a long time since we haven't talked."

You sighed and told them you were busy. They rolled their eyes, but they told you to come at them.

Friend 2: "Let's have some fun! Not your boring lame life. I'm telling you well regret when you get old."

She said, "You know your friends are not wrong, but you understand them, and you just sigh and then reject them, but there are your friends, so you told them.

Y/N: "Fine... But I'm telling you this we'll be not too long."

They both now feel relaxed and relieved when things are better now that you accept their request.

Friend 2: "Let's go eat some food, by the way. Y/N have you met the new transfer guy? He looks so handsome and cute sometimes I want to kiss him~"

She said dreamily and feels better to have some taste in him you don't know if your friends are perverts or just want to mess with the other guys cause you remember they kissed thousands of men in their lives except you never really cared it's their taste after all.

Friend 3: "You should join us besides you always work at the cafe and nod to read your boring books... Y/N, stop being so stubborn. Have some fun with us, boys. Well, I gave you everything, but you never care."

You sigh and then eat your meal as you just listen to them but then your 3rd friend asks you, you just stay silent and don't judge them instead you just drink your coffee and eat your meal.

Friend 3: "... It's alright if you don't want to talk, but... We are here if you need us don't worry we won't do it necessary if you don't like it... We will respect that if you need your space... We get that."

She said as you just nodded and ate your meal silently, your friends were stunned and then ate their meal in silence like yours as they only took their time.

While you're eating with your friends something is watching you again this guy can't help but like to watch you even from afar he will always notice you even if you don't look at him he will always have his eyes on you and nothing else no well know that but his eyes will always to Y/N (Your/Name) only to him and nothing else well change that.

__________________________________________

Man! This is insane!? I mean, what do you do if you have friends like them? I know you can get along with them if you want to. I'm not gonna do anything of that, but yeah.

Word count: 1109
♡♧♡