((Chapter 15))

❣️

When your friends found out that you had a boyfriend they decided to help you all the time with your choice from the mall to buy the clothes for your date they even helped you out to look good as for Jean and Maria gave the best on your glow up until you never realised how you looked different than before with the help with your friends the even came you thumbs up and nodded in agreement they had given you the confidence that you needed and sure they do all the time.

Whenever you are in trouble they do things to help you with codes only for girls talk so when you were taking your time you felt better and easy at the same time that comes up the place it made you feel happy as they were happy for you as well that you and Kazuha are now in a relationship you're been dating him now in a long time and even long terms of the relationship you saw something so safe and comfortable when you are with him even when you stayed at his home you feel that everything ware alright as it was on the place you started to feel comfortable with Kazuha as you are now with him as he holds you with cuddles and kisses to feel better of your tired time as well.

You and Kazuha are now feeling better and more comfortable at the same time even though sometimes whenever you visit his place to help him with his sickness when he calls you on the phone you check on him then You slowly take care of him until you stay on his place even his fever got slow down.

sometimes you both do as couples do with cuddles and kisses at the same time and with the help of your friends, they have planned to take you on from your date as well on time from free to the place.

When the days were starting to pass and they kept dating, something great was happening to the relationship between Kazuha and you, you both then started to feel more comfortable with each other and now you both were having many amazing moments that would remember for years. They had a great time together, and both of you had some lovely dates with each other.

Both of the feelings kept growing, and they could now show their love towards each other more and more. As both of the relationships were developing, nothing could stop that, not even Kazuha's sickness. It was truly beautiful to see that.

Kazuha and you from within a relationship were making great progress during the years, as your feelings kept getting stronger and things were going well together as a couple. They had both graduated from school with their friends and families, and now they were finally both adults, and they were going through life together hand in hand. Their relationship and their love for each other were still thriving, and it looked like it was going nowhere but in the right direction.

They found happiness in what they were having together, and they were enjoying every moment both of things from the place.

As everyone believed that You and Kazuha were in a relationship there was one thing you didn't know yet from and wasn't aware of this place from his side because he's good at hiding his jealousy whenever you talked to other guys by accident or something else even to other women as well but completely he's also completely aware especially to those who are closed to you ware the most of the most important time from the place was on the time and place.

Kazuha's feelings of jealousy would be strong whenever there would be someone who would try to get close to you, especially when they would be close friends with you. He kept all of this inside of himself because he didn't want it to bother you, but he didn't like it when someone else tried to show interest in you. Because you were his girlfriend now, and he wouldn't let anyone take you from him.