((Chapter 18))

<Messages Warning>

"We have come to this level so prepare your stomach, it's going to make you sick but if you have a strong stomach then go for it and you need to know what comes from the place."

<Messages ended>
____________________________________________

**Morning comes**

You slowly woke up as you had slept for too long in your deep slumber and you looked at the place and then blinked slowly to wake u clearly but at that time Kazuha was waiting for you to wake up he had already made you some breakfast and put it on the side table bed when you felt his morning kisses on her cheeks then you saw his ready to feed you today.

Y/n: "... I just woke up today... I'll take a water first... My throat is dry."

Kazuha had already been awake since early morning, and he had already made breakfast for you when you just woke up. His morning kisses on your cheeks were gentle and sweet, and his way of caring for you made you feel very happy. But when you said you would take some water first, Kazuha just smiled lightly and nodded in understanding.

Kazuha: "Okay then, take all the water you need. We have plenty of time to eat breakfast, and we can take our time enjoying the day together."

As you smiled and nodded you gladly took the glass of water and then drank it while feeling thirsty as soon you did and felt better now.

Y/n: "Hmm... Ok that's better I can take some eat now."

But when You wanted to eat it on your own you looked at him then realized he had looked on his face as you slowly nodded and let you feed him today since he had already eaten himself before you could do it on time.

Kazuha had already eaten his breakfast, and he was now patiently watching You as you were eating your food. His face looked very caring and gentle, and he simply watched your every move with adoration and affection. He wanted to make sure that you had enough food to eat and that you were satisfied with your meal.

Kazuha: "Take as much time as you need, and eat as much as you want. I've already eaten myself, so you don't have to worry about me waiting. Just eat and enjoy the breakfast I've prepared for you."

Y/n: "Hmm... This is nice thank you."

You said as you were now slowly eating the breakfast he made for you today at the place that.

Kazuha had made you of delicious breakfast that he made for you just like he had been doing every morning. And he was always happy to see you eating it and enjoying the food that he had made for you.

Kazuha: "You're welcome. Hope it tastes good to you."

He said with a smile, watching you as you enjoyed the food he had prepared for you. He was always happy to provide you with everything you wanted or needed, and he always made sure to give you his best.

As You smiled more you slowly ate close so he could feed you with the spoon and you were chewing them on time after that it left the food blended in your mouth then chewed them until the moment came from at a moment you took another bite. As he fed you more from the breakfast they would be eating than eating on time. Kazuha had used the spoon to feed you and have you eat the breakfast he had made for her. And he would make sure she would chew every bite of the food until the moment came for her to take another bite. He would feed you with care and love, and he always made sure that she ate enough so you could feel full and happy.