((Chapter 17))

❄️🌨🏔❄️

Soon, you both were on your way to the first destination as you both wanted to go on their trip. After letting your wound heal for as long as it was needed, you both could finally have a little trip. And Kazuha had a lot planned for that, he wanted to show his love for you that you deserved. While he was driving, he also didn't forget to look over at you once in a while, to make sure that you were doing alright in that passenger seat beside him.

As the car was moving you looked at the winter on the ground that had been covered in snow you saw the trees were in winter and some were being run off leaves while the tree of winter was in place when you looked out the window. The sight of the beautiful winter season was one of the best things when they were on this trip. They could see all these things and were now on their way to the first destination on this trip. But something that caught Kazuha's eye was how beautiful you were when you looked while looking through the window. At moments like this, he couldn't help but feel lucky to have you by his side for this journey.

You were watching the side window of the car then blinked at the time as you had had a coat but this time he chose the winter coat for you and a red scarf around your neck with your long pink winter coat as your hair was tied up in a ponytail then breathing on the window car as you were now then taking a drawing Of a smiley face at the side window of the car. You were the sweetest person he had ever met. The way you drew a little smiley on the window was already really cute, but what you then put on your head to prevent freezing completely made you look more like a little angel. The way he has prepared the entire outfit that he chose for you to wear today for this trip was a great decision after all.

When he noticed that you were now drawing the smiley face on the side window, he suddenly got the idea to just take a photo of you now while you were doing this. Because this moment was just too sweet not to capture. When you blinked and then brethren on warm air as you pointed a finger to draw a smiley face she noticed the flash then he went on back on driving like nothing had happened when you looked at him as you glared at that flash of sound camera while you were looking at him driving a car.

Kazuha: "I couldn't resist the chance to capture this moment, my love. I mean, you just looked just too adorable to not take a picture of it. So don't worry, I only took it for myself. "

He had noticed that you probably had caught him taking the picture of you while you were drawing on the side window and he also noticed your surprise that happened when the flash from the camera went off. However, you didn't seem annoyed that he took the picture and thus he could just continue driving again.

Y/n: "... I see, maybe that's natural I do know what I looked like but thank you for being my mirror even though sometimes I don't know what I look like with new closed to wear."

You said at him while watching his hands on the car wheel controller he was hiding his smile but couldn't do it while you sighed and nodded in understanding at him.

Kazuha: "Exactly. You might not always know how you look, but I know that you always look absolutely beautiful. So, you don't need to worry about that, my love."

he said in a sweet, caring voice. He was really glad that you didn't seem bothered by him taking the picture of you. You were so cute in it that he wanted to keep it for the future. But he also didn't forget about driving the car at the same time, making sure that you both got to the destination safely.