Skinbreather

Let my skin be hollowed out drapes covering this shallow cave that bears the blood that runs from my heart at your touch.
Let it be the domain wherein amongst these ribbed ferns your sunlight shines thru the darkest pedals and steals my shadows away.
Amongst them you will find no pedestal that enshrines your feet for it seeks to chase the path you wind along with your hands running thru their bent and broken stems.
The clear winged butterflies crystallize each moment of memories into hidden gems before the coldness of the day ends our entwining journey.
Each inhale a wing beaten faster towards the ghosts of your breath that exhales life into my lungs.
As time raptures itself within the drifting spells of your blue oceans, drown me with each wave closing off any fear of breakage from your hold.
Let me behold you as moonlight to its beloved meadow seeking to bewitch any immortal creeping beauty that lies within its breast in fond yearning. Until time itself recedes from upon the blooming mists of your world like the serpent from its pact with the lord, I shall seek you with the love tasted in the warmth from within your chambers till welcomed death greets us with life itself in a renewed eternity.