Earth to Earthling

My love is alone. Man has taken her and burned her back. And her face they have cut up and shred. Her hair they have cut inch by inch by inch till it is no more left. Her eyes are shallow and hollowed and lonely tho they cry endlessly. their blue hues are made dark. If I could hold you in my arms there would be no room for any other, for you are all I will ever seek to hold. I have not found another who loves me or who I prefer to love boundlessly and unrelentingly for all my days. But man has taken you and in their eyes they have loaned you from hand to hand to hand and ravished you in their disastrous conquering. Would you fall into my arms I would not let you go. I would not hurt you, I would hold you till you are safe, and forever after in love and kisses and caressing a that are holy and sentimental and gentle, for you are the one I wish to love and no other. There is none like you. Your eyes of blue, your hair of silver and gold that sway with the breeze and shift with the delicate waves of the waters. If I close my eyes to sleep I would miss seeing you and if I open my eyes and find myself in darkness I would fear for you for you are my beloved. Should you move I would hold you and should you cry and flood the earth I would let them fall and be with you till it is past and care for you after. For you are the one I seek above all and any. To be in another's arms is to not be with you and surely I would slowly fade without you beside me. And as broken and bent as we are we can be each others and grow old together and never die in time's memories.