The Eighth Deadly Sin

Let me fall before you with shame that holds me in blessed regard. For you are as sunbeams burning down, striking light thru the waters of my sightless eyes.
Yet I am left thirsting to behold you within pale moonlight, consumed to be stolen by your gaze.

Let me not be jealous for the dewy grass walked upon, nor the air lightning upon your restless motions and embraced into the very depths of your bosom, bathed in the breathlessness of my drowning heart.

To become such and still be wanton to be nurtured by your lips, if only to still my wasting existence passing on without the use of serving your desires; such is to have a heart holding rains that cannot break forth from their prisonous clouds.

Let desire to leave trace behind your footfalls  be as to never move at all, and behold nothing so dear while parting with breath as you.

To stay steps as hastily as the sun leads to give desire to the moon's gifted dew beneath your feet, is to behold the path lead in your grace and beauty.

But to disappear, under the continuous ache from each breaking dawn with the weight of knowing you would never know me, is yet worth the poison of all the seven deadly sins lived while I die dwelling upon you.