Chapter 11 - Shunk gets a break

Crank had been waiting by the door for Greggory with Ivan who had been assigned to wait with the prisoner. "Try to get him to talk about what the Vipers do besides raping innocents and then pay attention to what he says."

Ivan nodded and when Greggory came out, Ivan grabbed a chair and sat down near the door but close enough to Skunk that they could talk without having to shout.

"Can I ask you something?" Skunk asked.

Ivan just nodded his head then realized that because his eyes were swollen almost shut that he probably couldn't see said "Sure".

"What do you think they are going to do to me?" Skunk asked.

"I can't say for sure but I do know that Prez is a fair man. So long as you are honest with them, he'll be more lenient with you. Lie to them and they will make what they have done to you and your friends so far look like a walk in the park. Tell me something?" Ivan asked.

Skunk nodded.

"Why didn't you run away if they were treating you so badly?" Ivan asked.

"I don't know what it's like here but there is someone watching all the time. They have cameras all over the place. Even the bedrooms. Hell, you can't even jack off without them watching. I tried to sneak out once right after I first got there and I didn't even make it 20 yards before someone came after me.

They beat me up and raped me until I could barely walk then threw me in a room with no food for two days. They told me if I tried it again that next time they wouldn't stop until I was dead. Have you ever been raped?" Skunk asked.

"NO! That's one thing that these guys hate more than anything!" Ivan told him.

"Do you think they will allow me some payback on the Vipers?" Skunk asked.

"There is a chance, I guess. I have no power to say for sure." Ivan said honestly.

"How long have you been a prospect?" Skunk asked.

"Almost 2 years now. I first came here when I was 16. I can't patch in until I'm 18 but my birthday is in March and I'm going to patch in then. How old are you?" Ivan asked.

Skunk chuckled "I just turned 17 right after they caught me. They gave me a clubwhore for a whole night for my 17th birthday. Every teenage boy's dream comes true, right? It was disgusting but they were watching us so I had to fuck her at least once or they would have made her leave while they raped me...........again. God I hate them so much!" Skunk said in a choked voice and Ivan was pretty sure he wanted to cry.

In an attempt to change the subject, Ivan asked, "Is there any way to get in there without getting caught? Like do they have deliveries made or a blind spot in the camera coverage?"

"No blind spots for sure. They do get regular booze deliveries. Man, the money they spend on booze is astronomical! Costco could stay in business on what they have delivered alone. But considering that if they aren't sleeping, having sex, eating or fighting, that's all they do is drink. And the pizza place does good business too but they are only allowed to come to the gate, not inside the fence." Skunk said.

"How big is their club?" Ivan said.

"Well, the Vipers only had about 25 members when we were with them but they've kind of thrown in with some Cobras or rather the Cobras showed up and asked for an alliance with the Vipers and they kind of merged. I don't know how long it will last because they seem to compete and fight amongst themselves a lot. Damn it's cold in here. Are they going to be back soon?" Skunk said as his teeth began to chatter.