Chapter 13

Giyuu Tomioka's POV

"Mrs. Nezuko!!" Yuri ran inside as Zenitsu opened the door and greeted us... He got 'mature' ever since the fight with Muzan...

"Didn't know you guys are coming! Well, Tanjiro and Kanao are here too!" we got in the house, and it was quite messy around here... "Don't mind the messiness, the pregnant lady created it"

"Not true! You are lying so that you can make me clean it!" I saw Nezuko come out of her room with Yuri and Kanao

"I end up cleaning it anyway"

"Hello Giyuu San and Shinobu San!"

"Hello there Tanjiro and how is the pregnant lady doing~?" Shinobu went over to Nezuko who just sat down

"I can't believe that you guys are calling me that!"

"And I can't believe you've grown up this much!"

The girls took their time to chat while I were talking outside, as said, Zenitsu ended up cleaning the house again

"How is Nezuko?"

"She's being a bit grumpy, it's normal right?"

"Mhm, Shinobu went through this too, when is your's coming?" I looked at Tanjiro who was a blushing mess, he still gets flustered when we talk about their relationship...

"I-I don't know..." he looked away, we were having an awkward time... Which was normal for me...

"Does... Shinobu San know about... Kanae San?"

"No... And I get this feeling... That she will know it soon"

"How so?"

"I don't know Tanjiro... I feel like something is going to happen... I have been getting nightmares..."

Shinobu Kocho's POV

I was in a kitchen... Well, a kitchen I am not familiar with... I went out to see Nezuko playing with a little girl...

Wait...

"N-Nezuko?!" what is she doing? Where is her bamboo hag?

"Yes, Shinobu San?"

"Is everything alright?" I turned to see Kanao walking toward us...

"Nezuko... You are back..? Back to yourself?" they looked at me weirdly... Like I am talking stupid... What's going on?

"What do you mean back to yourself?" Her eyes... And her fangs were gone too...

"You turned back to a human?" They looked at me like they saw a ghost... When did this happen?

"Shinobu San..." I turned to see Kanao crying... She came close to me and brushed my cheek.

"Mama?" I heard the girl call out... Why does she look a lot like me? Who is she?

"Why is she calling me her mom?"

"Is everything alright?" I heard Tomioka San... Wait... What am I doing here? What is this place? Shouldn't I be in the forest? My mission?

"She forgot... Everything..."

"I forgot? What did I forget?" now that I notice... "TOMIOKA SAN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LEFT ARM?! TANJIRO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR'S?!" Tanjiro's arm looked like an old man's... And Tomioka San lost his left arm... I had tears running down my cheeks... What is going on?

"Shinobu listen to me" Tomioka San came closer to me and wiped my tears. "What is the last thing you remember?" the last thing I remember?

"The mission... That night... In the forest"

"That was years ago Shinobu San..." Years ago? No... What is going on? My head hurts... I feel like I'm gonna faint...

"Kanao, bring some water, Shinobu" I sat down and Tamioka San sat next to me. The little girl called me 'mom'... Does that mean she is my child?

"That night you lost your memories... Everything... Muzan tried to make you a demon... But the wisteria poison you took prevented it from happening" The wisteria poison? How did Tomioka San know?

"Ever since then, your forgotten memories never came back... Until now... Instead, it took away your memories after the incident" What? How many years passed? Am I a demon now-??

"Muzan has been defeated" Muzan?! Did we defeat him? So what about the upper two? Did we defeat him?

"Upper two-?" he nodded, I have so many questions but I am relieved... So relieved... But I couldn't kill the monster myself... Kanao came up to me with a glass of water, I looked up to her and saw her eyes... She used the final form...

"We lost many of our comrades after the battle... And 5 years have passed"

"Mitsuri-?" he looked at me with a sad expression... No... She's gone? Mitsuri is gone?

"Muichiro? Rengoku? Sanemi?" my vision was blurred as tears filled my eyes...

"The only Hashiras left are me and Sanemi... Tengen retired before the battle... And so did you" Everyone is gone...

"Where is Inosuke? The butterfly girls?"

"They are safe" I took a sip from my water, Muichiro was also gone... It's like I lost my child... I failed to protect him...
I turned to the little girl who called me mom, she looked at me with teary eyes

Flashback

"Giyuu San" I looked at him who was busy talking with Sanemi. "Congratulations" he knew what I meant... But Sanemi didn't, we have been trying for a child for a while and he knows that I just took a pregnancy test.

"R-really?" I nodded as him

"Wait what's going on?"

"I'm pregnant" I smiled at them, Sanemi was shocked to hear the news... Well... Not even Tengen got his wives pregnant

I heard sniffings from Giyuu San so I went up to him and held him close

"What are you sniffing at Mr. Tomioka?" he softly laughed and hugged me back

"Baby toys are on me"

End of flashback

"Yuri?" I remembered the name... A familiar one... And was Tomioka San the father?

"Y-yes mama?" she was my child... I have always wanted a child... She came closer to me and I pulled her for a hug... She was so small...

"Are we married?"

"Yes... Do you regret it?"

"Of course not you stupid Loner" I was crying uncontrollably... I have my own family... Are you happy now Kanae?