chapter 25

Sorry for the wait. I personally was waiting to get a new laptop to update again. After reading other fanfics during the wait I came across one that was beautifully writen and wanted to try changing my writing style a bit. Let me know how it is. 

As the leaders walked out of the cafe, they talked as if we weren't here. Stuff like magazine ideas and outfits and one that made me laugh, gong-ja smile like an asshole. 

Gong-ja's face was washed with dispair as his hand shaked out to them. "Didn't you say we were going with the mysterious figure? Do we really need a designer for that?"

Witch stepped closer to him with hands behind her back. One step to close if you ask me. "It'll only be just for today." Her hads flew togetherjust below her chin. "Everyone wants to know about you two." Her smile as her face pointed to me felt errie.

Time skipping to we were at the designer and photographer that countess contacted. I sat down still, hand between my lap and they beated on me with a brushs and powder. The designer was waving outfits around throwing the ones he don't like over his shoulders. "No good. You two were named after gods you should look like ones. She needs more sparkles maybe flowers. Yes flowers." Snapping his fingers who I would guess be an intern ran for the hills. 

7 mins later after me and Gong-ja changed into out dresses. The intern came back with differnet colored flowers. The designer grabbed them waving them next to my face dropping different shades till he settled on a few. "Okay people get ready."

They had areas set up which we walked to. "You know you don't look bad in a suit." I pulled at the over coat inspecting it, my hand to my chin out of reflex. The fabric was top notch. He had a black suit vest with a hint of blue. From the shoulder down the sleeves was embordery of vines and flowers that's noticible due to light.  Never expected less form the Countess.

"Can't leave yourself out." Moving my attention from his clothes to his face. He stared into my eyes. "I believe this is the first time I've seen you wear a dress."

Droping my hands from his clothes and my face. "Well they aren't that practical when you are fighting zombies, dragons and mermaids." I crossed my arms across my chest. 

The dress was pure white with gold and green ordaments. Gold clips clasped the fabric from the back to the front creating straps. The dress was greek styled inspired with the right side being cut high and slowly lowered to knee height to the left but it continued around to meet the high cut sided. fake yet realistic looking vines decorated my waist and hips. This dress was the definition of Persephone.

He laughed at my statement using his hands to cover his mouth. "I guess you might be right. But it's a nice image to imagine." 

The photoshop was honestly fun minus the photographer yelling poses at us. First was group shoots with us posing together. Back to back, fighting together, and my favorite type to take was the romantic dancing. I like to believe they were Gong-ja's favorite too. 

Next was solo shoots with me first. I remember them having me pose on chairs then a few with my spear. One they throw petals into the air and had me spin. 

Next was Gong-ja. Similar stuff but they were more demanding on him. "Please look like a wold seeking it's prey!" At this he screamed in frustration as he ripped the vest off leaving him in his button up shirt. Swordmaster balled up in the air from laughter. his voice drowned out all the noise in the room.

"A hunters job should be climbing the tower! Have you considered this is the reason you guys took so long to beat floor 10! Photoshoots and your public image!" He raked his hand through his hair messing up the styles job. 

"Thats a good line."

"Tagline 'a hunters job is to climb the tower.'"

They dismissed his complaint and continued on but I didn't pay attention to them but instead was drooling over his action. To others we stayed together for months but to us it was well over a year. It took me over a year to figure out his agressive and frustrated look was this attractive. 

One second he was there the next he was wisped off by sword saint. I'm not that worried about them but more for myself as the girls wanted to dress me up more. 

I put a hand to my chest. I noticed almost instantly when he was gone that I got so use to his presence. Now that he isn't in the same room I fell so alone.

Words 764

oct, 14, 23