The first match. El Dorado 01 Vs Team Zan: Chapter 2-1 (Preparation)

Our true enemy is the Freudian organization. Feida is an organization whose leader is Evan Saryuu. It consists of children with certain superpowers. We thought that if we erase football from the past, then the children of the second generation will not show their strength. But we were wrong. The only way to save them is to force them to take the vaccine developed by us. With her help, these children will be able to live like ordinary people. Few of them lived to adulthood. They understand perfectly well that they may not live up to a certain age, that's why they are in such a hurry.

— What do you think, Shidnou. Tsurugi asked, looking at the boy with gray hair.

— I think they can be trusted... At least that's what Matsukaze would say. Shindo said, looking at Tsurugi.

—Huh... right. If he were here, the first thing he would rush to help. So, we're in business, old man! Kyousuke replied.

— I'm glad you agreed. The Commander—in-Chief replied.

—You will be divided into 3 teams, teaming up in a place with the people of El Dorado. Gouenji said.

— But Coach. This is a bad idea. Shindou objected.

— This is not disputed! Coach Gouenji replied.

—The commanders of the three teams will be: Kyousuke, Shindo and Matsukaze.

— Kido Coach, at the moment... — Shindo stopped abruptly.

— That's right, since Matsukaze is currently absent, then the commander of the third team, El Dorado, will be Shinsuke. Gouegji replied.

—Uh... me?" But I'm not suitable for the role of captain! Shinsuke objected.

"By then, I think we'll find Matsukazu." — That's right, the leader of El Dorado, Todo Heikichi. Gouenji said.

The coaches of the team will be: Kidou Yuto, Sakamaki Toguro and Gouenji Shuya.

—The team of El Dorado 01 includes: -1. Sangoku Taichi, 2. Kurumada Guichi, 3. Ward, 4. Gaura, 8. Dhanna, 10. Tsurugi Kyosuke, 11. Rune Fei, 12. Aoyama Shunsuke, 13. Ichigo Nanasuke, 14. Nishiki Ryouma, 78. Nanobana Kinako, Manager: Seto Midori.

—The El Dorado 02 team includes: — 1. Lugic, 3. Amagi Daichi, 4. Galing,

6. Alpha, 7. Orca, 8. Beta, 9. Shindou Takuto, 10. Gamma, 11. Einam, 15. Kariya Masaki, 17. Kurama Norihito, 18. Il Mel

—The team of El Dorado 03 includes: — 2. Medam, 3. Kirino Ranmaru, 6. Hamano Kaiji, 7. Hayami Tsurumasa, 8. Gini, 9. Leisure, 10. Rei Rukh, 16. Kageyama Hikaru, 18. Amemiya Taiyu, 20. Nishizono Shinsuke, 21. Comrade, 22. Rex score. Manager: Sorano Aoi. Reserve: Matsukaze Tenma.

— Everyone marches, to practice! Gouenji said in a commanding tone.

— But Coach, we don't agree with the composition. Is it possible to play normally with such a team! Shindou was indignant.

— That's right! We won't be able to play normally if half of us are enemies. And why, am I the captain? Tsurugi was indignant.

— This is not disputed. As I said, march to training.

"I—I can't be captain!" Shinsuke said sharply and ran away.

— Wait, Shinsuke. — Aoi ran after him.

— They need time to get used to it. Kidou said.

— Time that we don't have. Gouenji said.

***

— I wonder why you brought us together again, Saru. Giris was indignant.

— Stop, chuffing and wait. Maya said. — For sure, he wants to introduce us to that newcomer. — She replied.