Guests from the Past?: Chapter 3-3 (Who are we?)

— Brother Takuto, how long do you think we're going to sit here? Shinsuke said, swinging his legs.

— I don't know, but how is Tenma? Shindou thought about it. — Do you think we can go out?

— By the way, I have not heard that someone was framed for us or locked up a room. Shinsuke said. — Can we take a chance? — Said a boy with brown hair and a blue headband.

— Come on. Shindo said as he opened the door. Looking back, the boy left the room and saw four people heading towards him, he immediately closed the door.

— Well, what's up, brother? Shinsuke asked, looking at Takuto.

— Well, there are four people coming ... — Said a boy with light gray hair, with brown eyes.

— I wonder why they are going to court, said Shinsuke. — When suddenly there was a knock of the room, and a seemingly familiar voice of a friend was heard from behind the door.

— This is their room. — Said Allen, going to the front. "Tsurugi, I think you'd better come in first.

— Me?

— That's right, you have a high level of respect for them. Allen spoke in a serious tone.

— Okay... — Tsurugi went to the door and knocked, saying: — Bratva, it's me.

— The Bratva? Kirino was surprised, looking at Kariya.

***

On the other side of the door.

— It's the same. — Brother, Kyousuke! — Shinsuke happily ran up to the door and opened it. When he opened the door, he saw a dissatisfied Tsurugi, who heard his name outside the door. However, the boy with dark blue short hair just sighed and walked into the room. — I brought you friends here. Tsurugi said.

— Friends? Takuto said in a thoughtful tone. — Exchanging glances with Shinsuke.

— Shindou! Are you okay? Ranmaru followed Tsurugi into the room. — Captain Nishizono.

—"Am I the captain?"— The boy with brown hair and a blue headband was surprised.

— Do we know each other? Shindou asked the pink—haired boy in surprise, looking at him.

— Did they hit you hard on the head? Kirino asked, surprised.

— Brother, Kyousuke, and who is this? Takuto asked, turning to Tsurugi.

—Someone, your friend..." Tsurugi said in a dissatisfied tone.

—"What's the matter with them, a duplicate of Tsuruga?"— Kariya turned to Allen, who was standing next to him.

Alain looked at Masaka with a displeased look. — In short, Saru changed their memory. Therefore, the leader of El Dorado and I have decided that we will inform you about their return after their inspection.

—"I didn't think it was that serious," — Kariya said.

— So that's why Shindou has such a reaction to me. Kirino said thoughtfully. — Is there any way to bring back the memory of the present to them? Ranmaru asked.

— It is possible only if they themselves realize that something is wrong here. In addition, this is not a very pleasant procedure. Allen said. — Enma and I assumed that if Shindou and Nishizono saw you, then try to remember.

— So that's why you let us bring them in. Of course, I know a lot about Shindo, but not everything that can help him remember about himself and about us..." said the pink—haired boy in a thoughtful tone.