Father and Son: Chapter 6-2-(Evan Saryuu)

— Saru, tell me: — Is Faye with you, is he okay? Tenma bombarded his brother with questions.

— Oh, you mean him! If you want to meet Fai Run, then you are welcome to follow me, brother! Saryuu said with a grin on his face. Holding out his hand to his brother.

Tenma, just snuggled up to his father. The head of the family Ivan noticed this and asked a few questions to his son, who was near him.

— What are you planning to do with it? — Arem asked, looking at his eldest son with a serious look.

— Hmm...Who knows. However, we both know about his sleeping abilities, don't we?

—"Don't you want to wake them up?" Father asked seriously. — Have you thought about your brother? About his feelings?

— I'll think about it when the time comes...A time in which there will only be "we are the Second Stage Children"! I'm going to destroy all those below us in rank, including the geeks from El Dorado. After completing the mission, I will think about the rest.

— "But why do you need this, Saru? Why can't you just play football? Why is it necessary to ruin everything? "Oh, my little brother, Tenma!" asked Tenma, not moving away from his father. You don't know all that the El Dorado have done to us. This also concerns you, Father!

— Saryuu, stop! — The father said in a stern tone, looking at his son, who was standing next to him.

— Hmm...You don't want him to know the truth! Don't you think it's time for him to know everything that El Dorado wanted to do to us after Tenma first awakened his powers. Saryuu replied, looking at his brother.

— Evan Saryuu! — Father shouted, in raised tones.

***

His voice was heard by a passing Tsurugi, who was on his way to practice. Keusuke saw Shinou, who wanted to pass, a little further and abruptly pressed him against the wall. If Takuto had walked a little bit more, he would have been noticed.

—"What are you doing, Tsurugi?" — Takuto asked him, shocked.

— "Didn't you hear the voice?" — Now it's clear who it belonged to.

— And to whom? — Shindou asked.

— If you don't stick out too much, I'll let you go. " —Keusuke said.

—Yeah,— Takuto replied.

Tsurugi released Shindo. Having made out the silhouettes that stood a little away from them. The boy with dark blue hair saw familiar silhouettes in them. One of which belonged to Eavn Saru. — Isn't that Evan Saru? What is he doing here? Tsurugi said indignantly but quietly.

— Obviously...He's probably come to take Tenma away from us again. Takuto said, even though the anger inside him was boiling.

— Fuck knows... — Maybe he just came to market...Tsurugi replied.

— Yes, of course! It got boring, so I showed up...Shindou replied sarcastically.

Tsurugi was surprised by Shindou's answer and told him, "Sarcasm obviously doesn't suit you...In short, I think we need to follow him. If he lays a finger on Matsukaze. Then he will be touched, much more. Tsurugi said sharply in a low tone, so as not to give himself away. At the same time, barely restraining himself, so as not to pile on him.

— Yes, you just translated the topic...But I'll agree with you. Shindou replied, watching them.

***

— Please think carefully. You don't have to tell him that. The father said in a commanding tone, forbidding the eldest son to talk about it, Tenma, in any way. — I also want to assure you, I did it myself!

— Oh, it's true, or something! Saru said with a smirk. — Knowing what they can do, with people like us, no one voluntarily agrees to it! — Well, unless, of course, you're a masochist, some kind of, yes, maybe. But you're not one of those! Admit it already, they gave you some kind of ultimatum, right?

— Saru, you...

— I wonder what they're talking about? Matsukaze thought to himself, glancing at his father and his brother.

—"We'll talk about it when Tenma's not around, okay. The head of the Evan family replied in a calmer tone.

— What are you so afraid of? That Junior will find out the truth? It's about time he knew everything, don't you think? — Saru said, spreading his hands.

—"It's too dangerous right now. " — Arem said, looking at his son.

—"Dangerous?" Hah... for that, he will be able to use his SSC genes faster.

— Or, do you want to use his power?

— Pff... well, I'll use them once, so what? Nobody's going to die from this, right? I'll ask Tenma again? Will you come with me voluntarily? He held out his hand to his younger brother, looking at him with a satisfied grin.

Matsukaze only snuggled even closer to his father. The father noticed this and asked his son: — Are you ready to go so far for the sake of your ideology? Forgetting about the feelings of your loved ones?

—"I take that as a yes?" — Saru said, approaching his brother and father.

***

After these words, Tsurugi and Shindou decided to come out of hiding.

—"Tsurugi, I think it's time for us to go out. " I just can't let it happen again anymore. Takuto clenched his fist.— What would be taken from us, once again. The most expensive, before our eyes! — Shindou said, walking to the front.

—"That's right, I won't let this Evan Saru touch our captain. " — Said Tsurugi, coming out of the pull, taking a soccer ball with him, making a couple of movements - he said: - Death Sword. — And the ball went straight along the walking Evan to the father and son.— What?! — Not expecting this, Saru abruptly dodged, completely forgetting about his goal from the blow. — Shopping center...Are you, where did you come from, upstarts?

— "Are we? Would you look at yourself first, and only then criticize others, would you? Or should I address you as Saru's brother, huh?" — Tsurugi said sarcastically, addressing Evan.

Saru only frowned in displeasure when he saw these two here.

***

Notes:

I wonder how Tenma's father is. Artyom Ivan, will he react to what his son did to these two? Will there be educational measures, father to son, hd? This is a joke, ok)He had followed them in El Dorado once before, hadn't he? Or did I make it up to myself? So, I think he can get in there, how to do a no-brainer. Moreover, this is a football stadium that he made himself, so...that's how to restrain yourself here, with mats?! At least don't put them here)