Chapter 8-3 - (First Half; Fei, Zanark and Tenma)

The beginning of the match. El Dorado 03 vs Garou Team: Chapter 8-3 - (First Half; Fey, Zanark and Tenma)

Match day.

There is one more victory left, and we will win. This match. —Coach Endou said in a cheerful tone.

—You're right, Coach Endou. — There is one more victory left, and we will win. Tenma said cheerfully to his team.

—Yes! — The guys answered in unison.

"—The players gathered on the field, both teams took their positions. Who will win the final match of Ragnarok!?"

Tenma stood in front of the captain of the Garou team and looked him straight in the eyes.

— Tenma, don't you understand, Saru is doing this for the benefit of us, the children of the second generation.

— "There's nothing like that..." — Zanark interjected into their conversation.

— I have nothing to talk about with a traitor. —Rune replied, in a rude tone.

— Shopping center...How can you not understand everything...—He spoke, Avalonik. — Well, it's time for you to set your mind straight.

— Hmm... try it. —Fei replied.

In the stands, where the audience and Tenma's father were sitting, who was watching his son's match. He noticed the figure of a mysterious man that was in the front seats.

— "This man, could he be...?" — Arem muttered thoughtfully to himself.

The whistle sounded; the time has begun!

Score: El Dorado 03 0:0 Garou

«Ful Soccers»

"—El Dorado 03 starts the first move."

Tenma passes the ball to Zanark, Zanark rushes in front, but Fei gets in his way.

"—You won't get through me! — Said Rune."

"—Huh...I don't think you can get around me. Zanark grinned. —Tell me, is everything okay with you?"

"—Me? —Yes. Rune replied, trying to put a block in order to take the ball from Zanark."

"—Don't you understand, Saru is simply using you for his own purposes, nothing more! — Said Zanark and knocked Fey down by putting a block."

" — It's not like that! Saru wants the best for this world, but how can you both not understand this!"

Zanark passed the midfielders, then the defense."

"—Well, it's time for me to score! —Disaster Break. »

"—You won't break through! The goalkeeper of the Garou team said, preparing to defend the goal."

Jumping up, Zanark put his foot forward, kicking the ball, which enveloped the scarlet glow, and the ball rushed straight to the goalkeeper, even though he used his technique, however, Zanark's attack pierced it, it was a goal...!

"—Damn it! Damn, he hit the ground with his fist. —Well, next time, I'll stop you."

"—Good luck. Avalonik said. Returning to his position, he exchanged glances with Fei again."

"—Next time, we'll score! — I said, Fai."

"—Well, try it. —Zanark chuckled."

"—Damn it! Damn, he hit the ground with his fist. —Well, next time, I'll stop you."