Father and Son: Chapter 6-1-(Matsukaze Tenma)

—"Wait here, I'll sign the documents and be back soon," —Tenma's father replied, looking at his son.

—Yeah, — Tenma Replied.

He was tormented by only two questions, what is his youngest son doing at this time? And also, what does El Dorado want to do with it!? Entering the office of the main leader of El Dorado, he put the documents on his desk and asked in a serious tone. — What is Matsukaze Tenma doing here?

— We met after all ... — sighing Todo continued the conversation. — I understand your concern, but we are collaboration with them, nothing more. We do not plan to cause him any harm.

— Collaboration?

— Surely you know what your eldest son is doing now?

— Do you mean Saru? The head of the Evan family replied.

— That's right.

— As far as I know from rumors, he has created a group called "Feida", and is also going against you, El Dorado. That's all I've heard from anyone who's ever met him.

— From the part, it's true. The other day he came to us and offered to participate in Ragnarok. We have nothing else left but to ask, "collaboration with Raymond".

— Saru, have you met Tenma? Now it's clear how he remembered everything... I asked him earlier about this, but he smoothly evaded the answer. It was obvious that Tenma didn't want to remember about it. Now it's clear why...

— We ourselves do not know the details of what happened when Matsukaze was in Feida. As a father, you could very well ask him...

— No... if Saru did something bad to him, why stir up the past? I don't think Tenma is talking about it right now. — The father answered in an angry tone. It would be easier to find out from Saru himself.

— It's not possible at the moment. He is unlikely to make contact with us. The only possibility will be on Ragnarok.

— That's how...This...Can I at least spend a day with my son? Arem Evan asked. — I know it's not in my position to ask you for this, but...

— Good, considering that he needs you very much right now.

— Thank you! Please excuse me, but I have to leave the office. Outside of it, they are waiting for me there. — Saying goodbye to the leader of El Dorado, Arem left the office and went to his son, who was waiting for him.

— Dad, you're fine. Tenma approached his father.

— Yeah! It didn't happen very quickly, then it was hard for Raimon, but I was still accepted into the team, and I have become very strong since then! I'm glad I was able to join Raimon.

— And I'm glad that you can safely love and play football. — The man smiled, putting his hand on the boy's head and ruffling his hair.

— By the way, Dad, are you coming to watch our game? I'll show you how strong I've become.

— Of course, I think Todo-san won't mind it. The man smiled.

— That's just... we don't really get along with the new El Dorado players. — Told Tenma, his father.

— I'm sure you'll find a way to rally them. — Said the father, smiling.

— Yes, you're right! I will do it! And also, I want to talk to Saru, I'm sure I can reach him!

Father just smiled, looking at Tenma.

—"You wanted to talk to me?" My little brother?

— Eh? That voice! — Tenma flinched slightly when he heard him and hid behind his father.

— Saru, what are you doing here? —The man asked, raising his tone.

— I came to visit the youngest, what is it, Father.

— What do you need from Tenma? — Evan Arem asked in a menacing tone.

— I just came to say hello to you, for the same thing with my younger brother. Saryuu replied, spreading his hands, only grinning." I'm glad you're in good shape, Father.

***

Then there will be small chapters, since there will be enough information in them anyway. I'm sorry already) Starting from 7-1, there will already be a little later longer chapters)