Chapter 8-4 - (Second Half; Fei, Saru and Tenma)

The beginning of the match. El Dorado 03 vs Garou Team: Chapter 8-4 - (Second Half; Fei, Saru and Tenma)

 "—I see you're sad about something, Matsukaze?"—Fei approached Tenma. — Let me guess, did you think about what I told you then? — You know, your revenge is here in Feida... At least they'll accept you here.— He said, passing by the boy going to his place.
"—Fai, we're going to start phase two very soon. —Saru said after contacting the boy.
— Yes ... — nodded the boy with green hair.
"—Tenma, what did Fei tell you?" —Ranmaru approached Matsukaza.
—Well... there's nothing...— Tenma replied, smiling at Kirino.
...And yet, he told you something, didn't he? —Ranmaru asked sternly, looking directly into Matsukaza's eyes.
— Tell Kirino, are you afraid of me? —Tenma asked his interlocutor.
The pink-haired boy was surprised by his friend's question. Thinking carefully, Ranmaru chose his words so as not to offend Tenma. After a split second, Kirino replied:
— Should I? — Kirino said, looking straight into the boy's gray eyes.
— Maybe it would really be better for me to stay in Feida? — Ranmaru, Matsukaze, asked.
— Hey, hey, Captain, just don't try to get into their clutches. It is not known what they will decide to do with you. We don't want you to suffer anymore..." Hamano replied.
— That's right, we won't survive your loss again... —Hayami, said.
" —Uh—huh," — Tenma, said.

"—All the players have returned to their positions. It's time to start the second half!!!"

The whistle sounded; the time has begun!

Score: El Dorado 03 1:1 Garou

«Ful Soccers»

El dorado 03, starts with the submission of Zanark and Tenma. Matsukaza gets the ball, but Fei grabs it from Tenma by dribbling. Rune passes to Takuji's midfielder and runs forward. Takuji passes back to his captain, but Hayami intercepts the ball in the air and passes to Anemia, Anemia passes the ball to Matsukaze. Tenma runs straight to the opponent's goal, just a little more and the kid scored a goal. But Gummi managed to take the ball from Tenma. Gummi, made a long pass, Pinot. Pinot handed the ball back to the Fai. Fei rushes to the goal at full speed, team El Dorado 03, but Hamano intercepts the ball and passes it to the running Zanark.

"—I'll score!—Zanark said, running towards the opponent's gate."He jumped up, stuck his foot forward, kicked the ball, which enveloped the scarlet glow, and the ball rushed straight to the goalkeeper.

"—Well, I'm going to stop you this time, Zanark! 
Chet said. — It's time for you to appear my avatar, Hakubishin Tamazusa! Hakubishin Tamazusa, armor! Rejection!»

A scarlet glow enveloped the goalkeeper and sent his fist straight into the ball, which threw him a long distance away from the goal.

"—Ha, not bad.
Avolonik grinned. —However, you can play seriously whenever you want. Zanark said, in a smirking tone."

Tenma caught the ball and headed for the goal, dribbling Soyokaze Step, he passed the midfielder and defender of the team El Dorado 03. Then Matsukaze summoned his avatar.

«—Majin Pegasus Arc! Majin Pegasus Arc, armor! Mach Wind!»

Tenma rushed forward and kicked the ball, which enveloped a swirling tornado that radiated a slight electrical voltage.

"—I'll stop you too, Captain team El Dorado 03!" —said the goalkeeper, using the same technique. «Rejection!»

However, Matsukaze's attack broke through his hissatsu technique. — It was the goal that pulled the team El Dorado 03 in front.

The final whistle has sounded; it's a goal!