The Return of Coach Endou Mamoru!: Chapter 4-1 (Tsurugi Kyousuke)

— Well, Dr. Aruno, can you bring Endou Mamoru back to normal? — Asked Tsurugi Yuichi, holding out a pink time stone to the doctor.

— Hmm... there is one way, however...

— However? Yuichi asked, Aruno.

— However, I need time to check the operability of the equipment, besides other things, there is a chance that it may not work ... — Said the doctor, in a thoughtful tone. — Give me time before dinner, and I'll do it!

—"Before dinner?" — Okay, I'll tell you about the postponement of the match, until evening time. — Said the coach, Yuichi.

—The scientists of El Dorado can also provide you with everything you need, as well as assist in helping. — Said leader El Dorado, who had just come up.

— Okay, I'll use your equipment, but first I'll do some maintenance work. I have to do it before dinner. Aruno said.

—OK. The Todo leader replied.

***

Tsurugi was nearby and only heard half of their conversation. He wanted to talk to Coach Yuichi about something.

After finishing the conversation, Coach Tsurugi went to the side where Kyousuke was standing. Noticing this, Tsurugi junior. stepped out of the shadows and walked towards the coach.

— "You're my big brother, aren't you?" — Tsurugi, who had abruptly approached him, asked him head—on.

— That's right. The elder Tsurugi replied, looking at his younger brother.

—"Tell me, Yuichi, in the future you can play football and walk normally, right? — Asked in a sharp tone, Kyousuke examining his brother."

— True, but I can't fully participate in tournaments. I haven't fully recovered as an adult yet. I became a coach, Raymond of a new generation. Tsurugi Senior said.

Kyousuke breathed a little sigh of relief. — Say bra... Yuichi, do you still like football as much as before?

—When we are alone, you can call me brother Yuichi, — said Tsurugi the elder. Yes, I still love football. The man replied.

— Tell Kyousuke, do you remember how we played as children, and also how I got my injury? Tsurugi the elder asked his younger brother?

—"Did you get it because of me?" — Tsurugi asked sharply, in a guilty tone...

— From a part... However, you asked me about the injury and whether I could play football normally while in this condition.

— It's hard to explain, but some fragments pop up in my head that I haven't seen before...And I found out that you are my brother, who used his ability. Yes, without her, looking at you, brother, I feel something strange... And those words came out of my mouth by themselves. It feels like I wanted to ask this...

— Can we play football? How did we play as children? Yuichi asked, looking at Kyousuke.

— As in childhood? — An instant sharp headache pierced, Kyousuke, but the boy quickly let go. Fragments of real memory surfaced one after another. — This is...

— Did you remember? — Partly, however, I still can't get out of my head that I belong to the "Evan family..."

— I'm sure that if I play with you, your mind will become clear. Yuichi said in a confident tone. —"However, if that's what you want, of course?"

— I want to put everything in its place as soon as possible, I'm sick of thinking that Evan Saru, part of my family ... — said Tsurugi, in an indignant tone.