Chapter 7-4- (Second Half; Shindou Takuto) - (Part 1)

The beginning of the match. El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-4- (Second Half, Shindou Takuto) - (Part 1)

"—The players are ready to start the second half! Wait a minute! Eldorado 02 replaces his captain with Shindou Takuto? Who should have been the captain originally?"

When the player was replaced and Shindou Takuto entered the field, the atmosphere in the team immediately changed.

Takuto couldn't help but notice the substitution, the atmosphere. He saw his daughter playing and the atmosphere there. He partly understood what it was all about.:

— Let's win this match! —Shindou said in a cheerful tone. — At least I tried. He still did not perceive half of his team himself, because of what had happened.

All but three of them said in a cheerful tone, —"Yes!"

The whistle sounded; the time has begun!

Score: El Dorado 02 2:1 Game

«Ful Soccers»

—"El Dorado 02, the match starts!"

Alpha passes the ball to Shindou, but Giris immediately takes it away, knocking Takuto down.

—In this team, you will not reach your potential as a second-generation child. You should think about how to get back to us, Shindou-kun.  Giris said, looking at Takuto with only a grin.

Takuto gets up from the ground and answers Girisu. —Get this straight, I will not join you when in my right mind ...—Trying again to pick up the missed ball.

Giris dodges, passing Shindou's block, towards a girl with purple hair running forward. I was successfully picked up by a ball in a jump.

—That's what you're saying now. The kid with the poodle hairstyle grinned, adjusting his glasses.

—Don't even count on it. — Shindou replied firmly.

May was approaching the goal of El Dorado 02, but Kariya made a net —Hunter's Net, took the ball:

—Ha, naive... you won't get through me! —Said Kariya, taking the ball away.

—Are you so sure about this? Naive, we only have you here!

Giris returned his sword, knocking Kariya down, Giri approached the gate of Eldorado 02 and scored another goal, without straining.

— Damn it! — I was outraged, Luguchi. — I'm new, I let you down ... — turning away, Luguchi held on to his left hand, trying to hide her injury. — Another time, I will definitely stop you...

The final whistle sounded, it's a goal!

Score: El Dorado 02 2:2 Game

"—Team Giru compares his score with the El Dorado 02 team. How do I answer this Eldorado 02? Time resumes, the players have gathered in their positions, El Dorado 02 begins its turn."

The whistle sounded; the time has begun.

Score: El Dorado 02 2:2 Game