Guests from the past?: Chapter 3-1 (Escape)

— Do you remember? Fai, are you in league with them too? Tsurugi said, watching them in his mind.

— I was sent to Dr. Aruno, and then I was chosen as an ambassador to Matsukaze Tenma to infiltrate his trust. — Fei said.

— That's right... In order for you to be perceived as an ordinary child, I had to erase your memory. So, you could easily ingratiate yourself not only with the Topic, but also with Dr. Aruno. As for my younger brother, knowing how naive he is, in any case, he would have taken you for "his friend." — Evan said, looking at Rune.

— While I was with them, I was able to learn something ... - Interrupting him, Kyousuke jumped out.

— Are you seriously going to tell me about this? Tsurugi spoke in an indignant tone.

— Finally, the little rat appeared. The white—haired man just grinned.

"Huh, that means I'm standing here. Bring back Matsukaze, back! Otherwise, you will have to knock it out by force! Tsurugi said, in a menacing tone, striding in front, straight to the Fai.

Evan found himself in a tight, near Tsurugi he presented two fingers to his forehead. A white flash flashed in front of the boy's eyes, with yellow cat eyes, then a sharp darkness and he passed out, falling right into Sarah's hands. — We don't need any extra witnesses.

— What are you going to do with it? Fei said.

"We can't leave him here. Saru just grinned.

"Are you up to something?"

— That's right let's do this. Is there something else you wanted to say, right, Rune?

— Yes, about two rats that hid somewhere on your base. — He said.

— Something interesting is planned. We'll take him with us. He's not a bad player," Saru said, taking Tsurugi in his arms and teleporting to his mansion. Let's see if people can evolve?

***

A little earlier in the Feida's mansion.

— I wonder how the match between the Zan and El Dorado 01 team is going there? Shinsuke said in a whisper, climbing into the mansion.

— I have a phone with me that supports communication and the Internet here. Before leaving, I told the head of El Dorado about our plan, he beat me with the necessary equipment, although he was against it.

— It's good that they let us go after all. I hope we can save Tenma from the clutches of this Evan! Shinsuke said in an indignant tone. — Shindou look! — The boy ran up to a small miniature box that was located near a large, long table. — What do you think is there?

— I don't know, it would be better if we didn't touch anything here. Takuto said.

— But I'm so interested in what lies there. I'm sorry, but I'll take a look," Shinsuke said, opening the box. —That's... Shindou, look here.

"Is that what I think it is?" Takuto said, looking at the stone and took it, hiding it in his pocket. — I will borrow from you what was stolen - from us.

— Shindo, you... — Shinsuke just smiled.

— Let's go find a place where we could keep Matsukaza.

The guys went to look for the second floor.

— There are so many rooms here, I wonder which one is in. Shinsuke said.

— Let's start with this one. — Shindou said, pulling his hand to the door handle to check if it was open, when suddenly a voice was heard behind him.