Where TF Did You Go????

The rhythmic pattern of his feet pacing across the floor did very little to soothe his anxious heart. Jisung's teeth nibbled at his heart-shaped lips, his mind running miles a minute but at the same time not going at all. The one thing he could truly process was the image of three of his soulmates in the hospital. He was ever so grateful that all three of them were alright and mostly uninjured, but he couldn't help but think that they plus Jeongin should be performing on this stage with him. 

Jisung startles as a large hand is suddenly placed on his left shoulder. He turns his head to face soft, dark, and worried eyes. His body trembles softly, as his heart slows into a steady pattern. Changbin's hand steadily rubs along Jisung's shoulders, encouraging him to relax a bit. He didn't realize how tense his shoulders were until he felt them relax to the touch of one of his soulmates. Jisung didn't register another soulmate walking in front of him until said soulmate spoke.

"Want to talk about it, Sungie?" Chan held his right hand, his calloused fingers massaging it gently. The ginger met Jisung's eyes with his own full of concern. They hadn't seen Jisung this anxious before a show in quite a while, but that didn't mean they didn't remember how to take care of him.

Han didn't speak at first, he took a small deep breath as his lip quivered a little bit. His eyes glossed over with a layer of unshed tears, but he knew they wouldn't fall. He wasn't going to cry before he was about to perform for STAY. They deserved an outstanding performance, and he wasn't going to ruin that for their fans or for the other 3RACHA members. 

"They should be here... it feels wrong. I love performing as 3RACHA with you guys. I don't know why them not being here is such a big deal to me."

He looked down at the black floor backstage. They were due to go on soon. Han sucked in a breath and let it out, using his whole body- determined to get rid of all the tension. He squeezed Chan's hand before letting go and looking at them both in the eyes.

His soulmates smiled empathetically, Chan wouldn't admit it, but he felt the exact same as Jisung, and his own shoulders became less tense as well when he realized that his feelings were shared. Unlike him, however, Changbin didn't have a problem with letting Han know he holstered similar feelings too.

"We've all gotten comfortable with performing together, we haven't had just our 3RACHA energy in a while." The broad-shouldered man pinched Jisung on the shoulder and gave him a wink. A silent and comforting promise of things being alright. 

"3RACHA? You're on in 2 minutes." 

The three lined up in front of a stagehand who was getting their mics all-sorted, Han at the back. He shifted from foot to foot, eyes unfocused, looking at his fingers where he fiddled with the string tied around his left pointer. It was the only string left with an unknown end. From a young age, Han had always used the red strings to help ground himself- whether he was angry, sad, or anxious. It just provided comfort, knowing that there was always going to be someone who would tolerate him when he felt those things. Someone who fit him and would still love him even when he was a mess. 

He realized after a beat that the string was odd. It was more...taught. It was like the other strings were every time he met his other soulmates. His eyes quickly shot up and traced the glowing thread, and his breath hitched when he saw you. 

I guess you could call it love at first sight, but even with your right hand shifted away from him, he knew you were his last soulmate. Jisung couldn't hear, couldn't see anything but you. His eyes traced your face, silently begging your eyes to turn his way so they could lock, and he could-