Bang Chan Is So Whipped Like Holy Shit

Normally you'd be crying on the inside at this early morning hour but despite your everlasting longing to stay cuddled up in bed with Chan- you'd felt more energized that morning than you had since you were a toddler. The oddly soft hotel sheets were warm and your whole body was painless, relaxed, and comfortable. Your joints weren't stiff, your back didn't ache, and every limb was limp with comfort. Your mind was quiet too- no stress or anxiety about waking up and the things that needed to be done today tomorrow or later. You were almost completely unaware of the strong arms around you, the legs entangled with your own, and the calming breaths of the pretty boy against you. Almost. However, his touch only seemed to provide extra comfort. Neither of you were too hot nor too cold, the sheets the perfect temperature to fall back asleep.

Alas, paradise can't be forever. You smiled at the remembrance of Chan's bedhead- his curls stuck up and his eyes sleepy. Your heart jumped at the thought of waking up to his face a lot more now that you were on your way to Korea. You and Chan were standing inside an airport, luggage already gone. You, him, and your carry-ons were the only passengers to be seen as the muted sounds of employees changing shifts and preparing for the later morning flights echoed throughout the empty airport.

It had been a short trip; you had already planned on not staying in Japan for long, but it was pleasantly unexpected to leave with company. You finished your business there the same day Chan went to Disney for his birthday. He had brought you a delicious treat that he wouldn't stop fawning over and a cute mouse-ear headband that he said made him think of you. You put them on and refused to take them off until it was time for bed. That same night you both sat down crisscross on the floor once more, an UNO deck in your hand.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"So, what would it take for me to convince you to come back to Korea with me?" Chan placed a green eight.

"Hmm. I don't know. What do you have to offer?" You teased as you slapped a green three down.

"Three soulmates who want to love you in more ways than one."

Warmth spread across your face, as you watched his nimble fingers debate on what card to play, before picking a reverse and a +2.

You cleared your throat, "Eight soulmates and a key to your dorms." You placed a +2 on top of his and he flinched as a blush of his own crept up his cheeks.

"Hmm. You drive a hard bargain..." He hummed as he took four cards from the draw pile.

All you did was smile as you let him contemplate his next words (and move).

"8 soulmates, a dorm key, and a feature on one of my tracks."

"What?" Your mouth opened but nothing more than that would leave it. Despite the warm atmosphere, it felt like your blood had frozen- he wanted you to WHAT?!

The +4 card seemed to glare at you menacingly from its place on the floor in front of you. You and Chris sat in an unbreakable staring contest; the soundless room was somehow daunting.

"I want you to hum. You don't have to sing or dance but I want you to hum as part of the backing track in our music."

"Wh- why?" You gulped, your throat was dry with disbelief, and you bit your lip. You looked down at your cards, feeling shy under Chan's intense and determined gaze.

"Because you're a piece of me. I put a little bit of everything I have into my music and now you're finally fully a part of me. My other seven all have their contributions and I want you to be the final piece." The card game lay ignored on the floor as Chris leaned onto his knees, fingers on your chin, and raised your head. Your eyes met again.