Death of a Monster

First person, Kaiser

"So, little lion man, here's the thing that's gonna happen- I, am going to rightly tear you limb from limb for the shit you've done to the Kansens. Especially the destroyers, you sick fucking puppy" he sat in the corner of the cell, shaking and crying not even bothering to try a look at me.

"Now from where I came from I was a Doctor, I had control over operations and what not for the company that I worked for. Some of those people suffering from abusers such as yourself. Those people were my kids in a sense, I accepted them no matter what and tried what I could to help." I abruptly stand and walk towards him

"You see? I don't like it when some puny fucking man power trips and abuses the people he's supposed to lead. So!-" I grab his arm and simply tear it from its socket.

"AAAAAAAUUGGGGHH" he screams holding this now empty shoulder socket FUCK GAH- You- You monster! I have friends in high places! You fucking hear me-" *SCHLOCK* was the only reply he got as I proceeded to thrust my fist into his chest.

"Where are your friends now, Hermano?" I whisper into his ears, seeing the life drain from his eyes as I hold this man's heart. It beats  for the wrong reasons, may whatever god you pray to grant you forgiveness.

His body slumps down, I grab the corpse and toss it into a cannon. As I load a shell I can't help but feel someone's presence... I will focus on them after I launch this cadaver into the water.

I aim the canon high as it'll go, and let it sing. Seeing a bloody pulp fly through the air and hit the water a distance away. Now onto the person I sensed. I tell out seemingly to nobody

"Alright! Whoever is here come out. I am not in a mood to fight you hear? But don't mistake this for pacifism. I will defend myself if needed"

I hear a mechanical whirring and footsteps behind me only to be met by someone.. Pale, Purple eyes mirroring my own, and a blue shark like rigging.

 "I did not expect you to know I was here. I am glad to finally meet the one to help us. My name is Arbiter the III, or Empress." She spoke to me.

As I rise to my full height I notice I tower a full head and a half over her, our eyes meet. I finally speak

"So. Your the one to bring me to this world, take me from my family, my friends, take me away from the people I swore to protect." I spit with venom, she visibly looks saddened by this revelation

"Look, I am sorry but your the only one I could reach. My power is slowly being taken from me. I need your help, there are ones more powerful than me and they are threatening my and my own families safety. I need your help, Kaiser" she said while slowly moving towards me

"You.. *sigh* Fine. I will help you in time but I have a duty to protect these Kansens first. Let me sort them out then I will immediately help you." I offer my hand, but instead of shaking it she.. hugs me...

"You have no idea how much it took to get you here.. I am glad you didn't take the chance to kill me like you did that man." She says calmly. Why do I have a sense of familiarity with her? I hesitantly return the hug to her immense surprise.

"I can tell you are in desperate need of help. Anytime you need me to do something, long as I can do it quickly and quietly, come to my ship. Let no one see you. Now I need to return to port. Here's my personal encrypted radio frequency. I will keep in touch" I say as I let her go, surprisingly not getting blood all over her. She smiles and teleports away. It's going to be fun returning to port...

*Time Skip 5 minutes*

I am slowly returning to port, trying to keep a low profile as I radio Enterprises personal frequency

"Enterprise? Come in Enterprise." Static "Enterprise, It's Kaiser, how copy?" The radio crackles and I hear her voice "Kaiser? What is it you need?" Going to keep this brief "I need you to meet me at port, make sure nobody follows you or if they do it's someone you 100% trust. Kaiser out." I hear her confirm and leave the line.

I sit in my captains chair, pouring myself a glass of whiskey. Trying to calm my nerves, I'm no stranger to killing but it always unsettled me..

I look at the time, 8:43 PM... everyone should be asleep. I should be there within 5 minutes.

*Time Skip*

As I near the port I can see Enterprise and one other, tall fairly built woman, blonde head of hair. Yorktown I presume.

As my ship goes to dock I walk out onto my bow, they see me and Enterprise waves me down. I finish tying the ropes and chains and jump down, cracking the concrete in the process... I'll help repair it.

"Kaiser there you are, we were- Wh-why are you covered in... blood..." she eyes me as I step closer. Yorktown summons her rigging and points them at me before asking

"Who's blood is that?? Step no closer or I will Fire!" She says angrily as I put up my hands surrendering

"Look, that commander isn't going to come back. As you see from my apparel... I made sure he won't ever come back. Enterprise i need your help because I have no way of properly cleaning myself. I have spare clothing just no shower.. I wanted to know if you could point me to one."

Enterprise looks towards me, understanding now why I'm a bloody mess. She signals Yorktown to stand down and begrudgingly she does, knowing what that commander could do. She speaks up

"Ok.. and High Com is sending a replacement tomorrow.. follow me to the male bathhouse."

As I followed I couldn't help but whistle one last time before the night ends..

Kaiser: Whistles Goodbye Dakota, Red Leather

*Time Skip*

As we near the bath house and I hold my change of clothes, I turn to Enterprise

"I am sorry you had to see me this way. But that commander was no man he was a monster. I have kids of my own you know? They suffered the same from those kind of people and It caused me to lose my temper. I promise while I'm here nobody will ever suffer that way again. Never will they suffer the same." I growled out partially startling Enterprise.

"Thank you. When you get out for now use your ship to sleep, we'll find a housing space for you tomorrow.."

—————————————————————————

???: "Where is the commander of Azur Lane?" A mustached man asks someone shrouded in smoke from a cigar.

???2: "We do not know. He just disappeared leaving the port undefended. We are sending a replacement at the behest of Enterprise" the shrouded man says while taking a puff.

???: "When I find him I'm going to court marshal his ass.. Permission granted send someone new."

They both share a handshake and leave.