Its Quiet..

Kaiserin woke up with a jolt, the ship stopped suddenly. She then noticed she was alone in the giant bed, she could probably think where her husband went.

As she got up and stretched she kept wondering, if this is what happened when she befriended people... Why did she even fight before? A question for another time. She got up and proceeded to get redressed.

She decided to match her husbands heavy armor with her own she snagged from one of his friends.

(She stole the outfit right from under Saria. And she's hopefully None the wiser...)

As she existed the quarters she noticed the ship wasn't running like usual. Meaning it was in standby mode. She couldn't sense Kaiser on the ship at all nor did she sense anyone else, pulling out her phone she texted him.

"Leibling? Where did you go?"

                                 "We docked not to long ago."

"Your safe then yes?"

                                             "Yes. Teleport to me."

And with that she has her confirmation. She got ready to teleport but, something told her to wait for a bit longer.

Point of View: Old Man- Kaiser.

Sigh dealing with these people is... a hassle to say the least but Tirpitz, Roon, and Friedrich voicing for me is indeed nice. What ISN'T nice is the new commander that got sent, boy do I really really hate her. "Alexandria Vogel" oh she makes my blood boil speaking so high and fucking mighty.

Got a text from Darling, she woke up at least. She's gonna teleport sometime in the next few minutes.. I'm not gonna have much patience left..

As I'm listening to her drone on and on about the sirens superiority is making me tired so I have to interject.

"Now let me stop you commander. What makes you think the old sirens are dead?" She cocks her head at me and gives me the nastiest look.

"Well we were told by our new Allie's they were dealt with. Good riddance I say, they were weak." Immediately everyone in the room stiffened as the pressure increased so much Valentina was having a hard time breathing.

"You mind repeating that last part Kommandantin?" Bismarck was trying her hardest not to interject.

"I said good riddance! They were weak!" She said raising her voice with venom.

"Well, let me show ya somethin. Somethin' funny." I get done saying as a blue portal appears and none other than former Siren Empress.

Alexandria for her part kept a slight stoic face but pulled out a Luger. Oh how familiar, Bismarck jumped in

"Kommandantin do not! It wouldn't be a very wise decision to shoot ANYONE in this room!!"

"Why?!? She is supposed to be dead! She-"

CRASH

That was the sound of the coffee table being thrown into a concrete wall and shattering and the one who did it was now very very angry.

"I'm only going to tell you this once." He spat with such venom even Kaiserin recoiled. "You dare insinuate my wife should be dead again and I'll do the same thing to you I did to Bismarck. But this time I won't show mercy."

She had the gun pointed to his head, he kept getting closer until the cold metal started heating from his skin.

"W-what makes you think I believe an-" she was cut off by such a quick movement nobody saw, and what she did see? His fist embedded into the wall mere centimeters from her face. He was elbow deep in concrete with no wounds to speak of.

He summoned his rigging shocking everyone save for the few already seen. Delta and Beta roared and opened their frothing mouths to show canons.

"I'm running out of patience for you. I would refrain from talking for a minute." He retracted his barely scratched arm from the hole. Soon Friedrich stepped up to him putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Kaiser my child... Calm down please. We aren't looking to fight and the Commander was just misinformed, Wasn't she?" She asked as she looked directly into the eyes of the commander. Friedrich took a liking to Empress and basically adopted the both of them.

The commander much to everyone's relief slowly put the gun in its holster as Kaiser desummoned his rigging and sat back on the couch punching the bridge of his nose in annoyance. Kaiserin soon maneuvered her way to him and sat on his lap basically cuddling him.

"S-So... If they new ones lied what do we do..?"

"Well." Bismarck started "We fight them. We have those two and more sirens on our side. We can win."

"We also need the Sakura Empire on our side... they are in as much danger as us.."

Kaiser interjected "Yea I'll handle them too don't worry. And uh.. sorry for the table.. I'll buy you a new one." He said as he casually put 2 gold bars on her desk. Going back to rubbing his temples.

Now they had a chance to speak with no interruptions.

Somewhere close

"So it seems she survived and has a new boytoy."

"Yes. We need to alert the Arbiter."

"Do that, I'll take this over and finish it."

"Your punishment."

One of them teleported away leaving the first one alone to plan.

"Well well, soon we will meet. Emperor."