Special Chapter: New Member

Name: Prince Rupert

Name: Prince Rupert

Age: unknown

Size: 3 feet, 1 meter

Description:

Prince Rupert is a Dungeness Crab that has grown to exceptional size and strength, he wields a golden AK-47 that seemingly never needs to reload and works perfectly under extreme pressure.

He is seen aboard Kaisers Ship in many rooms and has been seen attached to the bottom of the hull and even atop the conning tower looking around.

If he deems you worthy, he may approach. Upon greeting you may pet him, this will grant you a boon of temporary power. Prince Rupert's power will give the user temporary increase to: Stamina, Strength, Durability, Speed, Cognitive Ability, Agility and "Luck". "Luck" is dependent on the User in question.

Prince Rupert is a faithful companion to Kaiser and Kaiserin and if harmed in any way, if ever possible by normal means, the person who has managed this feat will be summarily turned to mush by Kaiser if not by Prince Rupert himself.

When Kaiser has used his transformation and uses his Rigging, Prince Rupert can rarely be seen riding on Deltas head. Occasionally seen firing the AK, colloquially known as "Ole Crusty", at whoever Delta is targeting.

Prince Rupert, when attached to a surface, has demonstrated the ability similar to barnacles. He cannot be removed unless he wills it less the surface he is on suffers major damage in the process alerting the surrounding area of the attempt.

Prince Rupert is highly intelligent and just lacks the capability and capacity to speak using words but has shown the ability to use sign language and draw using markers. He also has shown an aptitude to use smart technology or etch n sketch.

He is also amicable and not quick to anger, he is a social crab and prefers to be friends first, he would rather talk out problems.

He has an extreme hatred for the 15th episode of the Office for no explained reason.