Meeting the Kansens

As I left the shower I saw a note sitting on my clothing pile. Wonder who it's from? Has an unfamiliar perfume, as I open it and read... it puzzles me.

"Dear Kaiser,

I heard the Commander of Azur Lane went on a 'vacation' and I would like to say thank you. That man was disgusting, multiple times he tried to use me and my sisters, multiple times he was denied. To hear from his own mouth what he tried to do to you and Enterprise made my heart sink.. Thank you on behalf of me and my sisters for taking care of him. Tomorrow at the Docks we will meet.

P.S.  I want to see what your rigging is capable of, I heard from Enterprise it's a dragon.

-C"

Huh, guess word spread quickly. That's not too surprising considering I dragged his bleeding body through the port.

As I dry off with little effort, seeing as my skin is hot to the touch, I start to dress in my temporary attire: Black leather jacket, striped shirt, black dress pants and heavy boots. Heh I forgot I had this, always liked to pay respects to the King.

 Heh I forgot I had this, always liked to pay respects to the King

(A/N yes I still occasionally add details. And yes this is fallout new Vegas, where do you think Kaiser went in the newest book? He's got like 500k caps and 15 specials because i love breaking the game XD)

I gather my bloodied clothing in a bin and take it to my ship. It's dark, a mere human barely can see. Thankfully my enhanced senses allowed me to see near perfect darkness. As I walk towards the docks I can't help but notice the poor condition of the buildings, a stark contrast to the Commanders building. I'm going to see if I can't procure more funding for the port.

I approach my ship and see someone staring at it, it's someone I don't recognize, A tall woman, blond hair, red coat, white shirt, stockings. She has a Saber and a flowing cape draped in gold highlights.

I can hear her muttering "It shouldn't be this big... it's a Bismarck surely... But why didn't she level the base with those weapons..?" She doesn't notice me walk beside her and stare at my own hull. Black base with green flowing veins..

"You know Ms, it's rude to stare at someone's ship. I'm liable to become self conscious!" I laugh and startle her she backs up and lays her hand on her sword before speaking

"*GASP* You shouldn't sneak up on people! And what do you mean your ship? This is clearly an Iron Blood Bismarck class..." she says while eyeing me suspiciously I shrug and say

"Considering that's all I've been compared to? I am really starting to get annoyed about that." I turn to look at her, as I do my canons all start glowing a familiar green and point directly at her

"I would really appreciate if you gals didn't treat me like an enemy. I didn't take that commander away for nothing. But if you want a closer look your free to come aboard!" I chuckle, then I jump nearly 30 feet to land on my bow. I look down and shes dumbstruck at my seemingly gravity defying feat with no rigging.