random chapter that i suddenly > minsung

Lee Minho, the most popular boy in school. Why? He had fame, money and an accepting family who loves him very much. He also has a gang which has 3 members including him, the other members were Hwang Hyunjin, Seo Changbin. They were biggest jerks to the boys and the hottest players to the girls but Minho was the centre of attention with his big cat-like eyes, plump lips, sharp jawline and his body which was muscular. While Hyunjin and Changbin were no longer virgins, Minho was still one. His parents taught him the importants of sex so their son would not be a fuck boy. He was taken, by a cute, lovely and fuckable person, Han Jisung,he was also from a rich family but you wouldn't know because of how humble he was and the way he dressed is the literal opposite of a rich kid. So previously in Minho's old school, Minho was known as a nerd or a loser. He was often left alone but Jisung was his light, he came up to Minho and befriended him. Soon, the two eventually became a couple and since then Minho has been the happiest man alive. He had already planned a proposal for them but it had to wait but what was there to lose? His parents like Jisung and Jisung's parents liked him. Hyunjin and Changbin also liked Jisung not in a romantic way but in a sibling way. Hyunjin and Changbin also had boyfriends so all of us were a group of 6 but I don't really mingle with Jisung's friends.

Minho's POV

"Minho oppa!" Lia called.

"What?" I replied coldly, not caring about the girl calling me. Today, I was sulking the whole morning because my boyfriend forgot to kiss me goodbye. My mood was already bad but now it was even worst because I wasn't going to talk until Jisungie kiss me but that girl keeps on calling me! She was a little nervous but nobody gave a fuck!

"Well, I like you. Would you like to go out with me?" She asked blushing. I looked around and saw 2 of her friends giggling about Hyunjin and Changbin while cheering her on so I assumed her girl group likes my gang. I rolled my eyes and answered, "No"

"Why?!"

"Because I am taken bitch" I said.

She turned around and started to bawl like a baby to her friends on how I was taken and how heart broken she was but Hyunjin and Changbin were just laughing away thinking she would stand a chance against Jisung. "Bro she thought she stood a chance! What a bitch!" Hyunjin laughed

"Exactly! Minho is already too whipped and in love with Jisung just look at how he was behaving when Jisung forgotten to kiss him!" Changbin teased. I hit their heads and walked off.

Class was about to start and I wasn't going to get bad grades after I promised Jisung to focus in class. I mean how could I say no when he offered cuddles after school and the every weekend forever so I obviously agreed. Everyone soon started filling the classroom and the teacher came in with 3 boys. I was at the back of the class so the faces of the boys weren't clear.

"Ok class today we have 3 new students! Please introduce yourselves!" She said.

"Hi I am Lee Felix and I am from Australia!" He greeted smiling as he raised his hands to wave at the class his top was exposing a bit and showed his very well defined sixpac which sent everyone drooling and when I turned to Changbin to ask whether that was his boyfriend, my question was already answered when his jaw dropped and asked, "What's my boyfriend doing here?" I shrugged while Hyunjin laughed at his expression. "Changbinne!"

The whole class heard. Who was it from? Felix. He ran towards our direction and hugged Chanbin tightly. Then the next boy started, "Hi I am Kim Seungmin and I read."

"MINNIE I AM HERE!" Hyunjin shouted. I looked away and started wondering why we were friends in the first place. Seungmin walked to our table and sat on an empty chair while Hyunjin busying hugging him. I was about to put my head on the table to sleep when the last boy introduced, "Hi I am Han Jisung." Han Jisung? I looked up and saw my boyfriend waving his hand at me with his jaist showing I looked around and saw a few boys licking their lips. I stood up and carried Jisung in a bridal way, placed him on my lap facing me and pouted.

Jisung's POV

Minho looked so cute while pouted. I giggled and kissed his lips and teased, "Happy now pouty?" He nodded and hugged by my waist with his head at crook of my neck. So cute. I turned to see Felix smiling like an idiot while taking pictures with his phone but soon stopped when the teacher cleared her throat and started class. I was trying to get comfortable when I accidently pushed down on Minho's member and he let out a quiet groan. After I knew what I had done, I was feeling mischievous and kinda pressed down on it harder which caused the grip that Minho had around my waist to tighten and I felt something poking my asshole. "Baby you wanna get punished?" Minho whispered in my ear. We were in school so he couldn't punish me so I pressed down a little harder and whispered in his ear, "try me daddy~".

No one's POV

Minho knew that he couldn't bend Jisung over right now so he had to wait which was very painful as his member was crying for attention. Once class was over Jisung is not going to be able to walk for a week or so, not too bad. The last time Jisung pissed Minho off, he could not walk for about 2 weeks. So Jisung had a plan which was to escape with Felix and Seungmin.

this is the last part sry this was for fun :')