stubborn💕 > minsung

minho was a demon and jisung was human. despite all against them they went into a healthy relationships together. whenever minho is mad or bored, he kills small animals which jisung makes kinda angry which mimho finds cute so he does it when he is in a bad mood because seeing jisung puff out his cheeks while pouting with his arms crossed looks so adorable!

minho had yet again killed an another bird which made jisung angry and jisung had searched up on internet for information on how to keep demons away. and one of it was making a salt circle and staying in it.

while minho went to find a bird to kill, jisung prepared his salt circle.

"sungie i am home!" minho called.

he saw jisung siting on the ground with salt around him. they made eye contact as jisung pouted and stared at minho with his boba eyes.

"min don't come closer!" jisung said.

"jagi why are you in a circle of salt?"

"because you killed that bird so i am angry at you! i made a discovery that if you sit in a circle of salt demons can't get to you."

"jagi what kind of nonsense is that?" minho said as he walk closer but soon backed up when he felt a slight pain on his foot.

"see?"

"oh, jagi ya come out of the circle , hmm?"

"no! you killed that innocent bird!"

"cmon you know i do that when i am bored plus you didn't give me your attention all afternoon because felix was here!"

"still! no." jisung huffed.

minho chuckled at his cute little squirrel but he needed to get him out so they could cuddle as minho can't sleep without him. he grew a habit and when jisung is not with him he can't sleep not even tired. but for now, minho needed a shower. he felt sticky and sweaty.

without contacting the circle of salt, he made his way upstairs to the bathroom while jisung sat there while scrolling thru his phone. he was not going to leave the circle until minho promises to stop killing those animals.

minho had just finished showering and walked downstairs to find jisung still in the same position he left him.

"hyung i will only go if you stop killing the animals!"

"but sungie you i cant help it! i am bored out of my live yk!"

"then i will give you my attention or you can play with cats! we got 3."

"fine fine. now out of circle! i want cuddles!" minho whined.

jisung got up and wrapped his arms around minho's neck as minho lifted him up and made his way to the bedroom for the night.

"night love"

"night hyung"

with that the 2 drifted to sleep.

WSP GUYS‼️ okok idk if salt can prevent demons or not. i js saw a gacha short on tt and got inspo😭