thunder💕 (req) > minsung

minho is scared of thunders and jisung comforts him through the whole night.

jisung and minho have been roomates for 2 years now and minho have a huge crush on jisung and so does jisung but they were both too shy to confess to each other. they also shy to even start a converstation about stuff you know like, school, life and etc.

but today was day everything was going to change for the both of them. it was like very other you know? wake up, eat breakfast, go for classes, lunch, homework and them sleep. it is continous cycle for all the students in their school.

but why was today so special?

jisung had just gotten back from school and was on his way to the dorms for dinner. as he stepped into his shared dorm with lee minho, the boy that jisung had crush for ages. it is like he makes him feel butterflies in his stomach whenever he helps him or even talkes to him. and minho feels the same way or even more, whenever jisung smiles at him every morning his heart skips a beat. a single smile from han jisung is more than enough to make minho's entire day, he was so whipped for him and he knows that so to make sure he gets to see that smile evey single day, he makes sure to prepare breakfast for jisung before he wakes up.

when jisung entered the dorm he saw minho in the kitchen making dinner. he walked to his room and put down his bag before going to the kitchen to see what his hyung was making.

it was ramyeon and jisung loves ramyeon because it was just so addicting.

"hyung!" jisung smiles before back hugging minho.

minho heart skipped a beat and his face turned beet red. he was so in love for jisung, he would get down on his knees for him. soon, minho was done with making dinner and the two headed to the dining table to enjoy the food.

after they were done eating, jisung went back to his room after helping minho with the dishes. both were relaxing in their rooms, until minho fell asleep while jisung was still awake writing lyrics for a music project his class had.

currently, it was 2 am and minho woke up to get water but once he was done, he heard rain drops on the window. he instantly recognised the sohnd and what was coming next was storm... and storms usually thunder which aas minho's biggest fear.

minho's worst fear was happening now and he didn't prepare his noise cancelling headphones with him. minho panicked and ran to 'his' room and jumped onto the bed covering his ears to block out as much sound as possible.

as he reached for a pillow, he touched a body. minho cautiously looked up and saw looking with eyes filled with concern.

"hyung, are you okay?"

minho shook his head as he tried to grab something to comfort him but there was nothing. jisung knew something was not right and pulled minho to lean on the headboard while jisung straddled him and placed his headphone on him and played some soothing music. minho's breathing was still a little unstable so jisung hugged minho and lightly kiss his forehead when he was pulling jisung closer to seek for more warmth and comfort.

jisung also played with his hair as an attempt to calm him down which kinda worked. soon, the storm cleared up and minho looked up to see jisung patting his hair lightly while still hugging him tightly.

minho slowly got out of the younger's hold and started to cover his face. jisung moved closer to the older and removed his hands and asked," why are you covering your face hyung?"

"it is embarrassing! like i am the one who is surppose to be brave and not cry!"

"aish hyung it is ok everyone has fear something there is norhing to be embarrassed about!"

jisung then hugged the older, minho couldn't take it anymore and confessed,"jisung i need to tell you something but please don't get mad at me, okay?"

"ok?"

"i like you- no i love you"

minho said it the pressure has been lifted off his chest and he felt relieved but whether jisung will accept his confession is another thing.

"really?"

minho nodded his head.

"omg i love you too hyung!" jisung exclaimed as he kissed minho's cheek before giving a peck on his lips.

minho just froze as his face slowly heats up. he quickly snaps out of it and cups jisung face and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

soon, both pulled away for oxygen and smiled.

"han jisung would you be my boyfriend?"

"of course!"

jisung hugged minho as they were ready to start a new chapter of their life together.

HIII this chapter was requested by seungminsvocalchord