cheater! > minsung💔💕

jisung and seungmin had been together for 2 years while seungmin and bang chan has been together for 1  1/2 years so he went to his soulmate for comfort and they had a spark of romance.

😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽
"minnie!" jisung called as he entered the dorm that was shared with the 8 roomates. some of the members gave him a glance to see who it was but jisung wanted to see suengmin so they could cuddle.

"where is seungmin?" jisung asked. the members pointed to chan's room. i nodded and walked over, gave it a small knock and received a small acknowledgment of his presence and opened the door.

when jisung went in he saw chan and seungmin cuddling but just brushed it off as some leader and member bonding time. he was too oblivious to know what had been going on...

he pulled seungmin and brought him to their room so they could cuddle. when the reached, jisung immediately opened the door and jumped onto the bed with seungmin crawling closer and snuggling his head into jisung's chest.

as seungmin heard jisung's soft snores, he thought, 'i want to tell him so badly but what if i hurt him too much? he is so precious and all! how will our relationship with the other members be-'

a knock had snapped seungmin out of his thoughts. seungmin mumbled a small 'come in' and it was chan.

"minnie you want to come over to my room?"

"i would love to but our relationship feels wrong like i am jisung's boyfriend and your his best friend. what if he finds out and our whole group falls apart?" seungmin said as tears were streaming down his cheeks.

"shh, is it ok minnie. we just have to be more careful about our relationship and interactions." chan reassured but at the back of his mind, he was also worried about what will happen when jisung his first child would find out about him dating his boyfriend.

chan loves seungmin and seungmin loves chan and there was jisung who loves seungmin but was too oblivious...

it was finally dinner time, minho had came back from his shopping trip for clothes and was greeted with the smell of pizza when he walked into the dorm.

"hyung can you call jisung while i bring out the dishes?" chan asked as he turned off the gas and was going to bring the mushroom soup to the dining table.

minho nodded and made his way to jisung's room. when he went in, he saw jisung peacefully sleeping in bed letting out soft snores. "sungie time to eat dinner!" minho called but jisung didn't respond and continued sleeping. minho then thought of an idea, he walked up the bed and sat on it. turning jisung around so he was laying on his stomach and began slapping jisung's ass.

jisung immediately woke up and yelled,"hyung it hurts!"

minho chuckled and pulled jisung off the bed which made him made him fall to the ground. "hyung that hurts!" jisung whined as he rubbed his bum.

minho just chuckled and left the room with jisung trailing behind him. when they reached the dining area, the members were already eating. jisung skipped to his boyfriend and sat next to him while minho followed him. as they were eating, chan placed his hand on seungmin's thigh which made seungmin's face red as he nearly choked on his food. he looked at chan and signal that jisung was next to him. but he still didn't removed his hand from his thigh.

jisung was eating when something caught his attention from the corner of his eye. it seems that seungmin nearly choked on his food but he felt that there was something going on as seungmin signalled to chan and he moved his head into his direction.

JISUNG'S POV

i swear i saw seungmin signal chan something about me, but i just can't put my finger on it. i was starting to think about the possibilities that i zoned out and minho hyung had to hit my thigh snap me out of my trance.

"sungie what's wrong?" he asked.

"oh it's nothing" i reassured and went back to eating.

after everyone had finished eating, i wanted to ask seungmin what was going on with him just now.

"minnie." i said

"hmm?"

"what were you signalling to chan about?"

"it's nothing"

i just nodded my head and left to minho's room because that is where i spent half of time everyday. i didn't even bother to knock on the door and just went in and took a sit on his bed.

MINHO'S POV

i heard jisung coming in and taking a sit on my bed and he seemed to be a little bothered as he is usually really loud but when he came in it was pin drop silence filled the room.

"sungie what's wrong?" i asked, deeply concerned for the boy.

"hyung i got a feeling seungmin is cheating on me with chan but i don't want to jump into conclusions." jisung said as he played with his fingers. i knew the truth.

the whole group knew but we kept it away from jisung afraid of hurting him. i felt nervous and angry because what if jisung finds out that seungmin has been cheating and he hates to see jisung cry.

he looked up and saw that jisung had tears welling up in the eyes as some tears were already streaming down his face.

i brought my thumb to his cheeks and wiped the tears away before embracing him in a comforting hug. jisung immediately hugged back as he looked at me with his eyes.

"hyung tell me did you already know seungmin was cheating on me?

"sorry" that was all could say. jisung burst into more tears as his suspicions were true and i just sat there hugging him as if there was no tomorrow.

after jisung had calmed down, he asked for information about seungmin and chan's relationship.

"okay, so it all started when half way through your relationship, chan and seungmin became developing feelings for each other and started to date secretly but was discovered by me and changbin when we accidentally walked into them while you were at the studio. so they confessed to the whole group and begged us to not tell you as they are afraid of hurting you. and i guess they started becoming more obvious and that led to the situation now."

"oh i see. can you stay with me hyung? i need time to recover.."

"of course"

both of us then cuddled on my bed as we slept peacefully...

NOBODY'S POV

when jisung and minho woke up, they saw felix and hyunjin standing next to their bed and were about to start talking when jiung said,"guys i know what had been going on."

both of their eyes widened as they looked at minho who nodded slowly. "guys i am glad min hyung told me. and yall should too.."

felix then said,"we are so sorry sung but seungmin and chan were on their knees when they begged to us and we didn't know what to do..

jisung nodded and smiled at them...

YALL MBMB FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND ERHH THIS IS BAD LIKE RLLYRLLY BAD AND THERE WILL BE A PART 2 SOON‼️‼️🙉😻