drunk💕 > minsung

lee minho, the son of a multi-millionare, heir of the Lee Co company. he is married to his cute baby and son of another multi-million company, Han enterprise. minho and jisung were actually in an arrange marriage, at first it was arguements everyday but after an unholy incident they began to fall for each other and eventually fall in love with each other. this was only 3 months ago and minho had taken over his dad's company but today was different. instead of being feeling tired and exhausted, minho was drunk. so when minho is drunk he is hyper-active and clingy...

jisung's pov

i had just showered and was drying my hair when there was knock on the door, i threw my towel aside and saw chan holding something as i inched closer it realised that it was my husband, minho. when chan saw me he passed minho to me and complianed,"i have no idea how you handle him. he is loud af, anyways night!"

"night hyung!" i replied while giggling and began focusing me attention on my drunk husband who reked of alcohol and was unstable. i laid him on the sofa and was going to get his clothes when i felt a grip on my waist.

"sung don't gooo!" minho whined and pouted. i sighed and turned around facing him, "min you drunk and i have to get your clothes!"

"NOOOOO! stay!" he continued to whine refusing to let go of me and instead pulled me down on his lap and cuddled into the crook of my neck, slowly falling asleep but before he could start dreaming, i got off and pulled minho to our room, ignoring the fact that he was whining for my warmth. after we reached our room, i quickly got minho to change and once he was done, i sat on the bed and signalled for him to come over and he immediately jumped the bed, hugging my waist while his head was snuggled against the crook of my neck. i brought my hands to his soft purple locks and played with them. he let out a sigh of satisfication and soon fell asleep letting out soft snore as i slowly felt my eyelids getting heavy and also fell asleep.

the next morning

minho's pov

the rays of sunshine passed through the window and were dancing on my face as i slowly opened my eyes to find an empty space next to me, i sat up and stretched as i let out a nice pop. i took my phone from the nightstand and saw that the current time was 11 am suddenly, i remembered something..... JISUNG! i rushed out of bed and ran outside of our bedroom to meet the smell of pancakes that was delicious!

"morning hyung!" jisung greeted with a big hug.

"morning sung"

"come on hyung lets go and eat!" jisung cheered as he pulled me with him to our dinning table. as we ate i started thinking, what had happened yesterday so i asked, "sung what happened yesterday?"

"you were drunk."

"ohhh. no wonder i couldn't remember anything at all."

"but you were also so cute when your drunk!" jisung whined. minho smiled and minsung continued their day.

hello! author here! anywayzzz i changed my phone and now it is stuck with lowercased letters so from onwards their will be a warning that it is written in lowercase! and i got a maxident album and it had 2 HAN PHOTOCARDS! oml i am the luckiest person on earth. lol. gday!!