revenge‼️ > minsung

jisung was dating a boy called, jeon, and jeon may look like the sweetest guy you would have ever met but boy your wrong dead wrong. jeon has been cheating on jisung behind his back with many different woman but this time jisung found out about it from his best friend, lee minho, who was the mist popular guy in the school because of his visual, dancing skills and etc, was dating, won li young, the school's biggest slut, and guess what? minho found the both of them (jeon and somi) making out in the changing room and honestly, minho had already knew about the both of them but for jisung's sake he kept it to himself. because he likes jisung but was forced to date li young due to a leaked secert where li young overheard minho telling changbin that he was gay and liked jisung and so on.

i mean jisung is also a pretty popular person. well known for his soft features, slim body and bubbly personality that most girls envy. so it is no surprise that he had minho fallen heads over heels for him in a few days.

but today was jisung's unlucky day. because he was about to discover the worst secret that jeon have been hiding from him.

so jisung is on his way to the classroom when he heard his boyfriend's voice but the thing was his boyfriend mentioned his name so his curiosity got the best of him.

he crept up to a side of the wall and listen to his boyfriend's convosation with a girl but it was not just any girl it was li young who he recognised as minho's girlfriend so he got even more curious about what they are talking about. he inched closer and was able to hear a little.

"jeonnie! what do you even see in that fag jisung?!" li young whined.

"baby i only got eyes for you! i just used him to gain popularity and his body for pleasure!"

jisung eyes widened. jeon just said he used him for popularity and pleasure?!

jisung looked up again and made eye contact with li young who pulled jeon by the collar and smashed their lips together. jeon's hands then made their way to her waist as he pulled her closer to him to deepen their kiss. jisung went tears rolling down his cheek as he turned around and ran off to find minho to tell him about what he saw.

he ran to the dance studio and burst through the door with puffy eyes and was panting heavily. this caught the attention of minho who immediately ran to jisung to hug him.

"ji what happened?" he asked, face filled with concern.

"min our parents have been cheating on us!" jisung said as he let out a choked sob.

"i know ji. i know"

jisung looked up with a confused expression. minho then said, "i found them making out in the changing room while i was going to get my hoodie."

"i kept it to myself for your sake."

jisung tackled minho to the ground and hugged him tightly as he sobbed harder. he was touched by minho's words but there was one more thing he need to say.

"min, jeon has been using me for popularity and pleasure and-"

"WHAT!" minho shouted as he sat up.

minho was beyond furious. that jeon not only broke jisung's heart but was also using him for personal gains?! minho had enough. he wanted revenge on the both of them. so the plan was to make them jealous because they know very well that li young can't stand seeing jisung with minho as she envies him so much that she wanted jisung to be heartbroken so she went for jeon.

their plans starts tomorrow but for now jisung need time to calm down. so minho brought him to his (minho) house to stay the night. and well also confess his feelings for jisung.

when they reached minho's house, minho signalled jisung to sit on the couch so that they can talk.

"so min what do you wanna talk about?"

"ok. jisung i like you as more than a friend but i don't know if you won't like me back?" minho confessed looking down.

"hyung i like you too! i was figuring something one night because when i am around my heart just beats so fast and there is this weird feeling. but since i was dating jeon i had try and push the feelings away but now i know everything. i love you min." jisung said, smiling.

minho smiled and asked jisung,"well then will you be my boyfriend?"

"jisung smashed his lips onto minho's as they start to have a heated make out before they seperated and minho trailed wet kisses down jisung's neck to this collarbone and sucked on some parts of jisung's milky white skin.

"yes i will be your boyfriend and i didn't know you such an artist." jisung said, smirking.

minho chuckled as he admires his art piece.

the two soon went to bed and was ready to surprise the whole school.

the next morning (sryy i am lazy :/)

jisung wore a very releaving top that showcased his hickies. with minho's hand around his waist holding it posessively as they walked to the cafeteria smirking as they saw studemts whsipering aming themselves. soon, they found a place to sit at and minho pulled jisung onto his lap as he buried his face into the crook of jisung's neck inhaling the soft scent of lavender.

as minsung was minding their own business in the cafeteria, jeon and li young cane up to them and glared at the loving couple as they felt jealousy or the urge to pull them apart. jeon cleared his throat which caught the 2 boys attention.

"yes?" minho asked coldly eyeing the both of them up and down.

"what do you think you are doing with my boyfriend and you are also cheating on li young!" jeon shouted. jisung got up and walked towards jeon before slapping so hard that jeon nearly lost his balance.

"what the fuck jisung!" jeon yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"SAYS THE ONE THAT USES ME FOR POPULARITY AND PLEASURE!" jisung screamed so the whole level could here. soon, jisung's fanboys surround jeon and start to beat him up while they were busying doing that, li young whined,"what are you doing with jisung baby!"

"fuck off!" minho shouted.

li young refused to leave and this caught the attention of jisung who went to minho and smashed their lips against one another before looking at li young right in the eyes, smirking as now he had already won.

TIME SKIP

it has been 3 years and now minho and jisung are happily wedded with 3 cats and a dog whom they call their children.

----------------------------------------------------------

HII GUSY HOPE YALL LIEK THIS CHAPTER🫶