tattoos > minsung🔞

contains > DEGRADATION, BLOWJOB, AFTERCARE, OVERSIMULATION

minho works as a professional motorcycle rider and lets say he and jisung were like opposites. minho had intimating aura while jisung was just a bubbly ball of sunshine🤭

minho has a ton of tattoos and jisung loves them so much and wanted to get one also but he didn't know what to get.

the tattoo thing is also a secret from minho because he has 0 tattoos and he wanted to see minho's reaction when he finds out he had one.

jisung had been looking thru some tattoos on his phone and remembered minho having a lion tattoo on his forearm and it looked really hot on him so he wanted to get it but not sure where. it can be in different parts of his body like on the arm? or the wrist? ankle?

it was difficult to choose a place to have a tattoo on so he went to his friend's place, hyunjin.

"yah! jinnie where do you think i should get a lion tattoo?"

"ermm... i think your thigh would be good if not your forearm like minho."

"it is a surprise for him because his tattoos look hot and like i wanna be hot too so maybe i should get it on my thigh."

"ok ji"

the process started.

hyunjin sketched out the lion and started his work. it was not as painful as what jisung expected but it definitely still hurt a little.

they took a few breaks here and there and it was coming together really good. like the detail was so 😍😍😍 (guys idk how to explain it😔👉👈 so like i went w emojis😭)

and about 3 hours in it was done and it looked gorgeous like it was so hot. but since jisung is wearing pants it was kinda covered but nonetheless it looked good.

now his task is to surprise minho and pray he likes it. or he could have a special surprise for him. so before jisung got home he went to get lingerie for tonight, it was going to be spicy~

the lingerie was black and showed a lot of skin. jisung wore a hoodie and pants (the tattoo is not visible) on the lingerie and went to watch a show while watching for minho to come home.

MINHO'S POV

i just finished training and is on the way home. i was so excited to show jiusng a new record i had set.

i arrived home and unlocked the front door. i walked in and was greeted by jisung who jumped into my arms and snuggled his head into my chest. i snaked my arms around his waist and brought him closer to me, wanting more of his warmth. jisung giggles and said,"hyung, i want to show you something!"

i smiled and said,"of course, darling."

jisung grabs my hand and pulled me to the living room. he settles me onto the couch and straddles my lap as he placed my hand on his thigh. "pull up"

i listened and slowly pulled up his pants to see a tattoo?! what?!

"jisung when?"

"just now."

i licked my lips and grabbed his thigh while he leaned in to kiss my lips. our kiss slowly became rougher and more passionate as i licked his bottom lip for access. which he granted. i tasted every bit on his mouth and when we pulled away he started grind on me.

i grabbed on his waist and warned,"ji if you are going to continue be prepared~"

jisung raised his brow and grind even harder. until my hard on was fully hard (HELP-💀)

JISUNG'S POV

i was grinding on minho when i felt his hard dick poke against my hole. i immediately got off and pulled down his pants, seeing his big ass dick i felt my get hard and let out a soft whimper.

"suck it slut!"

i moaned softly and took his shaft in my mouth since he was too big for my mouth, i had to use my hands to stroke the bottom half. he groaned as i bobbed my head faster while sucking harder.

"fuck~ i am cumming!"

with that, minho came in my mouth filling it with his cum. i swallowed everything and stuck my tongue out obidiently to show that i had swallowed it. minho hummed in satisfication and picked me up by my thighs and placed me on his lap. he started to remove pieces of my clothing and kissed me while doing so.

when we separated, i was fully naked. minho grabbed my ass and kneading like it was dough. i moaned at the feeling and whined.

minho grabbed lube from his pocket and then pulled my cheeks apart and stuck 2 fingers in after coating them fully. the cold feeling made my body shiver as he penetrated my hole with his fingers, moving it in and out quickly, scissoring it. i moaned loudly as his fingers had brushed against my prostate and kept teasing it.

i whined as i begged for his dick.

once minho thinks i am prepped enough he asked me to go on all fours, which i did. he lined up his dick against my hole and slammed the whole thing in without a warning. i screamed from the mix of pain and pleasure but as he thrusts, i felt more and more pleasure making me moaning uncontrollably.

"fuck hyung right there!~"

minho heard and went faster and harder in me.

"hyung i am cumming!"

"cum for me darling~"

i came while arching my back. minho still havent cum uet and kept on thrusting, harder and harder each time. i clenched around his dick as i felt myself get closer again. and without warning, i was filled with minho's cum. i also came when the warm, thick liquid filled me fully.

NOBODY'S POV

minho looked at jisung and he looked fucked out. he carried him to the bathroom and set warm water for him to rest as he cleared the cum on him.

once done, he brought the sleeping jisung to bed and cuddled with him. he kissed jisung's head and fell asleep.

GUYS THIS SMUT IS BADLY WRITTEN😭 hope u like it‼️‼️‼️