Mine

Hoseok held yoongi close to him all the way home, he held yoongi's hand tightly along with his shoulder. Yoongi didn’t mind at all, he was loving this side of hoseok. Yoongi opened the door with his keys since hoseok has refused to leave his hand even if it’s to open the door.

"Seok we are home, you can leave me now " yoongi said and chuckled, hoseok pouted but obliged yoongi's words, he let go of yoongi's hands but instead of letting yoongi go somewhere else, hoseok wrapped his arms around yoongi, hugging him tightly. Hoseok sighed in relief when yoongi's tangerine scent hit his nose.

Yoongi smiled at hoseok's behaviour but hugged hoseok's back with equal affection. Once hoseok was contain with hugging yoongi he pulled away and cupped yoongi's cheeks.

"Yoon " hoseok called

"Seok" yoongi replied

"I love you yoongi, i love you so so much " hoseok said looking directly into yoongi's eyes, a wide grin made their way onto yoongi's face as his eyes Sparkle even in the darkness

"I love you too hoseok " yoongi said and connected their lips, hoseok kissing him back immediately. Tho it wasn’t exactly a kiss since they both were smiling way too widely to kiss properly but they didn’t mind at all.

"God i love you so fucking much " hoseok said once again and kissed yoongi's nose, cheeks, his eyes, his forehead while saying 'i love you' with every single kiss. Yoongi ended up got giggling at hoseok's love.

Once yoongi's giggle died down, hoseok kissed him properly, yoongi tilt his head to deepen the kiss. Hoseok licked yoongi's lips as a silent permission, which yoongi gave without any hesitation, yoongi opened his mouth and hoseok insert his tongue inside yoongi's mouth. Hoseok sucked on yoongi's lips making the oldest moan into his mouth.

Hoseok cupped yoongi's ass and yoongi arched his backs at the sensation, hoseok patted on yoongi's ass and yoongi getting the hint wrapped his legs around hoseok's waist. Hoseok carried yoongi to the bedroom without breaking the kiss. Hoseok placed yoongi on the bed and soon their clothes were on the ground.

Hoseok trailed his mouth from yoongi's jaw to his neck, he found yoongi's sensitive spot and start sucking on it, yoongi moaned at the feeling. Hoseok sucked on yoongi's neck, creating hickies on yoongi's pale neck

"Mine" hoseok said sucking one last spot on yoongi's neck, he move his mouth to yoongi's chest to his nipple. He licked on yoongi's nipple while his hands play with the other one, their bare cock brushing Against eachother making yoongi arching his back with euphoric feelings

"Seok" yoongi moaned when hoseok sucked on yoongi's nipple, coating the bud with saliva, yoongi's chest were red and full with hoseok's mark. Once hoseok was satisfied with yoongi's nipple, he moved to yoongi's stomach, kissing it everywhere

"Your stomach is so cute baby, i love it " hoseok said and kissed yoongi's bellybutton, yoongi laughed as he was feeling ticklish.

"It’s t-trickle " yoongi said as hoseok doesn’t stop kissing it.

"Oh does it? " hoseok asked lifting his head a little bit and smirking at yoongi. Without any warning hoseok start sucking on yoongi's stomach making the latte laugh and moan at the same time. Yoongi's hands fisted the bedsheet underneath him.

Hoseok opened the cap of the lube and coated his finger with it, he tease yoongi's rim a little bit, yoongi whine at teasing. Hoseok pushed one of his finger inside yoongi, yoongi finally sighed in relief, hoseok start curling his finger inside yoongi, making the latte moan. He put another finger and start thrusting them in and out, yoongi's fist on the bedsheets tighten with every thrust. Hoseok put one last finger inside yoongi and he thrusted them all together. Yoongi screamed when Hoseok's finger brushed against his sweet spot. Hoseok smirked and keep brushing his finger Against the same spot Over and over again.

Tho soon he got impatience as he badly wanted to be inside yoongi, he pulled out his finger and covered his cock with lube, he position himself between yoongi's leg, the oldest was still in the feeling. Hoseok slowly pushed inside yoongi, yoongi's wall clutching against his cock making hoseok crazy, he bottom out at Once. Hoseok gave yoongi few minutes to adjust, when hoseok saw yoongi nodding his head. He completely pulled out of yoongi before slamming back inside.

Soon enough hoseok picked up his pace and start thrusting inside yoongi making the oldest a moaning mess underneath him. Hoseok reached out for yoongi's hand and interlocked their fingers together as hoseok hit on yoongi's prostate. Hoseok continue to abuse yoongi's prostate until he felt yoongi's wall clutching around his cock making Both of them crazy. With another hand hoseok hold yoongi's cock and start pumping it slowly

"S-seok seok god seok " yoongi moaned with hoseok's every thrust and his pumping on yoongi's cock. After pumping it for few more minutes yoongi came all over hoseok's hands and his stomach with hoseok's name on his lips. Hoseok continue to pump and fucking him throughout his release.

Once yoongi finished milking away, hoseok start thrusting faster and soon enough he came inside yoongi with his name, yoongi's wall holding all of his cum inside. Hoseok soon came down from his high and slowly pulled away from yoongi, the cum leaking through yoongi's hole, hoseok got off from the bed, he went to the washroom brought back a wet towel, he cleaned yoongi as much as he could. Tho they both needs to shower to before going to bed. Hoseok went back to the washroom and filled the bathtub with warm water, he also throw one of bathbomb he found inside the bathroom.

"Baby Let's  take a bath " hoseok said removing yoongi's dump hair from his forehead, the latte looked completely fucked out

"Hmm carry me " yoongi said and made grabby hands, hoseok chuckled but obeyed yoongi's words, he picked up yoongi carefully and walked inside the bathroom. He slowly put yoongi inside the bathtub and soon followed yoongi inside. Yoongi's back was on hoseok's chest. Yoongi sighed in contain as the warm water hit his skin

"I love you" hoseok said as he placed his chin on yoongi's shoulder, yoongi smiled at that, he put one of his hands on hoseok's cheeks

"I love you too " yoongi replied as hoseok continue to wash his body.

By the time they finished taking the bath, yoongi eyes were already half closed, hoseok ended up carrying him back to the bed ( he changed the sheet before joining yoongi to the tub)  he dressed yoongi in one of his shirt and yoongi's boxer. He also throw a boxer and his own shirt before sliding on the bed with yoongi. Yoongi put his head on hoseok's chest and went into deep sleep. Hoseok holding him tightly even in his sleep.

~To be continue~