uncle's

Yoongi stare at his reflection on the full lenght mirror in his room, he lifted up his t-shirt and stare at his stomach, he slowly placed a hand on his stomach, it's still very flat but yoongi could feel something as he slowly crease his stomach a soft smile breaking into his lips .

It was late at night. Seokjin, namjoon, Jungkook and jimin All returned To their houses, they didn't wanted to leave yoongi's side especially Jungkook and seokjin. These two were thrilled from the moments they found out about yoongi's baby. Namjoon And Jimin had To dragged Jungkook and Seokjin out of yoongi's house to give him space, tho seokjin didn't left until he cooked insane amount of food for yoongi so the latte can eat whenever he gets hungry.

Yoongi was really thankful for them, they were so supportive and he knows they will love hoseok's and his baby very much. Yoongi wished hoseok was there with him. His mood sore at the memories of hoseok, he kept his hand on his stomach and looked down at it.

"Dada will be so happy told meet you" yoongi said, smiling told himself.

Yoongi heard his phone buzzing every few seconds. The guys must be talking in the group chat, yoongi walked near his bed, carefully taking each step why he doesn't know. Yoongi took his phone and slide inside the blanket making himself comfortable.

Uncle's Told Bee's

Less favourite uncle jin :Why the heck my name is less favourite uncle?

Jungkook istg i will beat the heck out of you

Favourite uncle kookie :You wish old ass

Baby gonna love uncle kookie the most and he will like you the least because you are mean.

Less favourite uncle jin : Mean?

I am mean?

Yoongi-ah

Where are you baby?

Tell Jungkook i am the bestest hyung ever!!

Uncle Minnie : I am going to the favourite uncle

Baby will love me more because i am cute

Favourite uncle kookie : That's nonsense

Sure you are cute but baby gonna love me more

Uncle joon :You all wish

Baby surely gonna love me more because i am gonna teach them how to ride a bike

Less favourite uncle jin : Baby gonna love their uncle jin the most

Favourite uncle kookie : No uncle kookie

Less favourite uncle jin :No uncle jin

Favourite uncle kookie : Uncle kookie

Papa to be :