positive

The atmosphere around Yoongi's living room was quite and suffocating, none of them daring to say anything to break the ice. Yoongi was sitting between jungkook and jimin as he bite his lower lips to control his thoughts. Seokjin looked deep into his thoughts. Finally after several minutes of no one saying anything seokjin decided to break the ice.

"Yoongi? " seokjin called softly, yoongi looked at seokjin with big doe eyes

"Yes hyung?" yoongi responded

"What will you do if you are really pregnant? " seokjin asked, his voice and eyes full of hesitation

"What do you mean hyung? " yoongi asked, not understanding seokjin questions, seokjin sighed

"are you ready to have a baby? Will you keep it?" seokjin asked, he eyed yoongi carefully, trying to understand what was going on inside yoongi's head.

Yoongi went quite, he was thinking about seokjin question. Is he ready to be papa? Honestly he isn't. But when is anyone ever ready anyway? Life is full of surprises and we should just went with the flow. Yoongi will have nine month to prepare Himself. Sure everything would have been easier with hoseok by his side but now hoseok isn't here and yoongi is going to take care of their baby with his heart.

"Honestly i am not ready to be a papa yet but i will have enough time before the baby arrives. And i don’t think anyone is ever prepare to be a parents. Parenthood Just happens and i want to keep the baby, It's mine and seok-ah's baby hyung, our little miracle " yoongi said and looked at seokjin, seokjin had a fond smile on his lips as he admire yoongi. Yoongi looked at jungkook and jimin who were quite the entire time, he saw Sparkle of tears in their eyes but decided to not comment on them.

"Oh hyung we can't wait to meet your little miracle " jimin said as he side hugged yoongi, jungkook sniffle and hugged yoongi from his side.

"We will love them very much hyung " jungkook said and hide his face into yoongi's neck

"We will support you in all way we can yoongs" seokjin said and walked near other three, he hugged all of them as yoongi basked into the warmth of his family, tho yoongi is missing namjoon's warmth too.

"Where is namjoon hyung? " jimin asked as they all pulled away from the hug

"He should be here by no-"

"I am here " everyone looked at namjoon as the latte removed his shoes and closed the door behind him.

"What took you so long babe?" seokjin asked as namjoon approach them

"There was a long line for the chicken, i had to wait 25 minutes there " namjoon said as he lifted the bag of chicken, yoongi's mouth watered

"Here yoongi hyung, your food" namjoon said as he handed yoongi the food bag, yoongi took the bag with a grin, jungkook also looking at the food with big doe eyes

"Thanks joon" yoongi said and opened the bag, he took the aroma of the chicken, he took out a piece, he gave the first piece to jungkook, who was looking at the chicken with hawk eyes.
Jungkook mumbled his thanks and start eating, yoongi gave one to jimin and finally took out one for himself. Yoongi took the first bite and hummed in delight. Seokjin and namjoon looking at them with fond eyes.

"Did you brought the pregnancy kit?" seokjin asked, ignoring the three. Upon hearing seokjin voice namjoon looked at the oldest and nodded his head. Bringing out the kit and handing it over to seokjin. He didn’t asked any question since he already got a idea on his mind.

"Yoon come on go and take this" seokjin said holding the kit infront of yoongi's face, yoongi looked at the kit in seokjin hands and back at the chicken in his hand. He swallow the food