sick

"Hyung?" taehyung questioned as he enter hoseok's apartment, he looked around the living room but there wasn’t any trace of hoseok there. Taehyung frowned his brows, hoseok wasn’t at his studio taehyung has checked before he decided to come here. Taehyung wanted to talk to hoseok about them leaving for Paris in a day or two. Finally after five long month hoseok got few days off and he wasted no time to book his flight to Paris. This time taehyung will also go with him. They have decided to ditch  the year ending award show just so they can go to Paris and hoseok could meet yoongi.

Taehyung looked into the kitchen and common bathroom but there weren’t any trace of hoseok, taehyung sighed and made his way to hoseok's bedroom if the latte is not there taehyung doesn’t know where else to find his best friend.

"Hoseok hyung? Are you there?" Taehyung called as he opened the bedroom door, taehyung eyes widen as he saw hoseok curled into ball, his teeth were gritting as his entire body shivered. Taehyung immediately went near hoseok and placed a hand on hoseok's forehead

"Hyung you have a high fever wtf! Why didn’t you call me" taehyung said, his voice full of concern as he looked at hoseok's pale face

"I-i am fine tae. D-did you got the ticket? " hoseok asked through his gritting teeth, taehyung looked at hoseok with a surprise look

"You and me are not going anywhere while you are burning from fever " taehyung say's his voice stern

"N-no we will go. I n-need to see yoongi otherwise i will lose my mind " hoseok said stubbornly

"Hyung they wont even let you enter the airport in this condition let alone leaving the country " taehyung said, his face full of concern. He felt really bad for his hyung, he watched hoseok suffer for the last five month every single day for yoongi. Now when after five month they got the chance to visit yoongi this happened. Taehyung can't help but feel sorry for his hyung.

"B-but tae, my yoongi he - he is waiting for me " hoseok say's, his voice wet as a tear slide down from his eyes, taehyung's own eyes filled with tears as he wiped Down hoseok's tears and crease the oldest hair

"Hyung we can go once you get cured, i am sure yoongi hyung can wait for you for few more day's yeah? For now let's focus on your health " taehyung said with a gentle voice as if he was talking to a child.

"Why is this universe so against with me and yoongi's meeting? " hoseok asked, his eyes feeling heavy along with his heart. Hoseok doesn’t know how will he survive some more day's without seeing yoongi. Those last five months were nothing but hell for hoseok.

"I am sure the universe has a better plan for you and yoongi hyung's meet " taehyung said, he run his fingers on hoseok's hair the way it will put hoseok into sleep. Taehyung's heart hurt for hoseok but alas he can't do anything about it.

Yoongi stand at the airport with seokjin and jimin, they just landed on seoul a hour ago, they have already cleared all the customs and was now waiting for namjoon and jungkook to bring their bags from the luggage counter. Yoongi looked around the airport with star in his eyes. The award show is tomorrow and yoongi can't wait to see his hoseok finally.

"Excited?! " seokjin asked from Where he was standing near yoongi, yoongi looked at seokjin with a gummy smile and nodded his head

"Very hyung " yoongi replied, one of his hand protectively wrapped around his round belly.

"Someone's egger to meet their boyfriend huh?" jimin teased and yoongi slapped his hand playfully, making jimin laugh and seokjin shaking his head fondly.

"Here's our bags " jungkook said as he placed down all of their bags, namjoon following his steps.

"Hyung you sure you want to stay at your apartment and not with us?" namjoon asked as he looked at yoongi with concern