waffles

Yoongi woke up with the worst stomach ace he had ever had, he curled himself into a little ball, trying reduce the pain a little bit. He groaned in pain, curling into a ball seems to work as he slowly fall into deep sleep after few minutes. The next time yoongi woke up it was in daylight. The sunlight was coming into his room through his curtain. Yoongi was feeling thirsty, his throat and mouth felt like a fucking desert.

He slowly opened his eyes and stare at the ceiling, the pain from the earlier went away but he was still feeling  groggy. Yoongi took his phone to check the time. It was little over 10am. Yoongi doesn’t have any shift today. Seokjin kept the café close today. Giving everyone a break from work, jungkook and jimin has their finals coming up so seokjin gave them extra holiday to study.

Yoongi forced himself to get up from his bed, he first went to the washroom to clean up. As he was brushing his teeth, he once again remembered how he and hoseok would brush together while giggling and laughing. The thought of hoseok made yoongi's heart clutch, he decided to text hoseok once again even tho he knows hoseok wont see them. Last night when he text hoseok, he felt kind of good and he also slept better than other days, minus the sudden stomach ace.

After freshened up, yoongi went to his kitchen to get a bottle of water. He looked into his freeze to eat something but didn’t find anything. Yoongi wants to eat strawberry waffles with chocolate on top. Yoongi looked into his groceries to see if he had waffles mix or strawberries but he didnt had any. Yoongi pouted as he looked at his kitchen and rubbed his hands on stomach, first time since hoseok left Yoongi actually wanted to eat something and he didn’t had it.

Yoongi pulled out his phone and went into Instagram immediately, he needs to complain to hoseok. If hoseok was here he would brought all the ingredients and would make the waffles for yoongi in no time, without complaining.

agustd

Good morning baby

How are you today?

I am okay i guess

I woke up in the middle of my sleep with a horrible stomach ace but i am fine now tho.

So don’t worry.

I am hungry and i want to eat strawberry waffles with chocolate on top

But i don’t have the ingredients neither do i want to go to the grocery shopping right now.

But i want them :(

What should i do?

If you were here, you would make them for me in no time

Gosh i miss you

And now i feel like fucking crying at the 10 in the morning

Should i tell jin hyung to made them for me?

I have a shift in a hour anyway

Maybe i should yeah

Sent.

Yoongi exits the Instagram and went into his contact list, he tapped on seokjin name to tell him about his weird food carving. Usually he would never bother seokjin with all this but today he really really wants those waffles